THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I'm going out fishing today to test my prototype....I have 3 tester prototypes. So far only 2 small modifications are needed in production models....but, one is a game changer for utility and marketing!! Super exciting stuff !!
Testing.... Day 1....

giphy-693540295.gif

:laughing7:

Been expecting to see the first missles ever since I was a child. 🤷‍♂️
I remember at primary school in the 60s shown a film of what to do in a nuclear attack. Who shows kids stuff like that? Anyway, I highly doubt the teachers bothered to look at the aftermath pictures of Hiroshima and Nagasaki before showing us.

I live 30 miles south of the launch pads. It is unreal how many rockets are being launched now. At least 2-3 a month and many times, that many in a week. Hell, I've seen 2 in the same day shot off. No one living here believes the BS line about "Starlink" satellites, or weather satellites, etc. No F-ing way you need all those rockets for that crap. Something is going on and at this point in my life I tend to be a little distrustful of the billionaire techy types with their patent statements & $hit eating grins. Elon Musk's grin looks like a opossum in a persimmon tree. A large group of astronomers have tried to sue to curtail the amount of space launches but were dismissed. The billionaire's can pay for better lawyers & send the judges on elaborate vacations.
Elon is evil and full of it.
His latest is to pull Starcrap out of Cal and set up in Texas citing his protest against Cal's laws and moral stuff.
Yet.....he has factories in countries that lead the world in human rights abuse, persecution and murder.
Moral issues my foot, its all about money full stop. He's an evil liar.

Elon is evil and full of it.
His latest is to pull Starcrap out of Cal and set up in Texas citing his protest against Cal's laws and moral stuff.
Yet.....he has factories in countries that lead the world in human rights abuse, persecution and murder.
Moral issues my foot, its all about money full stop. He's an evil liar.
He is a billionaire, his car batteries use Cobalt & Lithium that is mined in 3rd world countries using labor that makes slavery look like a picnic. If these people try to tell you they source their precious metals from ethical mines, it is a blatant lie. There are not enough "ethical" mines to make watch batteries, let alone car batteries. Also the mining process is extremely destructive to the environment. So all those patting themselves on the back for driving a Tesla can pound sand. Elon grins like a Cheshire Cat, & personally it's hard for me to trust him or anyone making billions off the backs of impoverished people. Sorry for the rant.

I am thoroughly enjoying it... keep up the rant.
Just try not to get too political as to stick inside the forum rules line.
Dont wanna get the ole mods undies in a wad ya know. :)
Yeah I kept that in mind and left out some details that could seem political.
I watched a video a while ago about these elites like Musk, Gates, high profile actors and others who grand stand about the climate and saving the planet.
It delved into their lifestyles. You gotta be kidding me. The ones telling us to cut down farming and meat at a world meeting, they showed the menu for them!
Lobsters, primo Waygu Beef steaks, Texas BBq ribs, etc etc etc It was a glutton fest. Then they did a count on the private jets they all flew in on it was hundreds. Exposed the lying hypocritical actors that use it to lift their profiles and look good. DiCaprio holidaying on a super yacht using more fuel per day than we would in our cars for several yrs and jetting around all the time. Harrison Ford, screaming and ranting about things on stage in a fury, who owns a fleet of private planes he flys around in and even flies to buy some of his favourite foods. Arnold Swarzenwhatever telling us to dry our clothes in the sunshine to save power and the planet and curtail our use of fossil fuels whilst he too travels in private jets everywhere like Harrison.
Greta Thumbbird :laughing7: and her rants and travelling in a carbon neutral yacht, which, was skippered and sailed by a crew that..........flew in to where she went, on a jet to take it back to where she sailed from, it was a pr stunt her sailing to the blah blah liefest. Her seen in a car with plastic this, plastic that mmmmm.
Lets not forget her antisemitism rants and her posts which were quickly deleted but captured beforehand. Gates and his huge mansion with huge carbon footprint who travels everywhere in private jets who said "yes I do that but everything else I do offsets it all so im not doing anything wrong" his huge buy up of land etc. Oh, and he wants us to eat bugs instead of meat.
Mr Gory :laughing7: his huge mansion with some solar panels. Look I have solar panels!
They calculated how much they would contribute to his power useage and it was bananas. When asked about his travel preferences he tried to weasle out but was caught out shown footage of his private jet travels Ooooops!
It was an absolute eye opener to watch.
Aahh I feel better now. :laughing7:

20240730_203105.jpg

Got another black gold, got a huge 18k chain, got a gold crucifix, got 2 gold religious charms with the chain, and got a massive gold class ring.....had a great 2 hour hunt !!
20240730_202801.jpg
20240730_202944.jpg
20240730_202825.jpg

Wooo hoooo !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back