THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

So we collect bugs for the Phoebe.
She lost her hatch twice last year.
So today under the bark of the pine tree some great protein.
View attachment 2160528

I'm thinking the @Chilli knows a few recipes for these.🤣
They look like they'd fight all the way going down.
Iv cooked witchetty grubs in foil on coals but they look nasty 🤢

Started the logging project once again.
Doing the clean up stuff from last year.

Perfect day no humidity and needed to do a little passive aggressive 🙂

So bucked up 3 trees, cut some sucker down.
Good day to do a project. View attachment 2160521View attachment 2160522

No pics of course...
I cut up the rest of the trees/saplings dragged up from outback yesterday and burned the brush. Tossed trunks aside.
Several stumps from them to the side on woodline to steer traffic..
The pile had to be out of the way for a Monday delivery. Today trusses showed up unannounced. Lucky I cleared that pile away yesterday or trusses would be in the way of everything else coming.

Cold start again, fog and 4c out there. Im hoping to go for a few hrs detecting if it clears by lunchtime.
IMG_20240726_081226701_HDR~2.jpg

Started the logging project once again.
Doing the clean up stuff from last year.

Perfect day no humidity and needed to do a little passive aggressive 🙂

So bucked up 3 trees, cut some sucker down.
Good day to do a project. View attachment 2160521View attachment 2160522

No pics of course...
I cut up the rest of the trees/saplings dragged up from outback yesterday and burned the brush. Tossed trunks aside.
Several stumps from them to the side on woodline to steer traffic..
The pile had to be out of the way for a Monday delivery. Today trusses showed up unannounced. Lucky I cleared that pile away yesterday or trusses would be in the way of everything else coming.
Nobody's going to accuse you two of being slackers any time soon!
Git 'er done!

On my way home from the lake today, I spotted this guy in one of my favorite spots on the river. I stopped to say hi to him but before I could get his attention I noticed he was being kinda rude to the rafters coming down the river, so I just hung out for a few minutes to watch.
Glad I did.
Karma bitches!
A bunch of young honeys came down the river with their rafts tied together with a 15 foot rope and clotheslined him just as he came up from retrieving a target. :laughing7:
IMG_7405.JPG

They claim they taste like scrambled eggs.
A nutty flavor when eaten raw.

Bird food buddy, simple as that.

View attachment 2160550
I really can't recall how id describe them, it was a few years ago. I do recall I liked them though and id eat them again. I wouldn't tackle one raw though no way.
As a kid I used to pay a friend 20 cents to eat raw garden worms :laughing7:

Morning all xx couldn’t log on to TNet first thing this am, Guess Cappy was give the IT room the quick once over with his duster! Glad it’s all back on now.

So videos done, projector, screen and speakers tested, order of service typed and printed, eulogy written, so I guess it’s time to head over to the church and brace myself what may occur! Fingers crossed it will all go smoothly xx 🤞 then it will be a weekend of searches for our ancestors dropped treasure xx

Enjoy your Friday 🤗 to you all xx

Morning all xx couldn’t log on to TNet first thing this am, Guess Cappy was give the IT room the quick once over with his duster! Glad it’s all back on now.

So videos done, projector, screen and speakers tested, order of service typed and printed, eulogy written, so I guess it’s time to head over to the church and brace myself what may occur! Fingers crossed it will all go smoothly xx 🤞 then it will be a weekend of searches for our ancestors dropped treasure xx

Enjoy your Friday 🤗 to you all xx
Best of luck I hope everything goes smoothly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back