THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning All xx hope ur all well xx 🤗

As u know im a bit obsessed with saving pigeons… so am on a couple of Pigeon rescue pages on Facebook… yesterday a supermarket manager in London, refused to let people rescue 2 pigeons trapped in the store, and chose instead to have them shot 🤬 absolutely furious so spent the day emailing CEO.. and commenting on their social media ads.

I get pigeons are not for everyone.. but to actually pay for someone to kill them rather than let rescuers do it for free is shameful 😢 xx

As u know im a bit obsessed with saving pigeons… so am on a couple of Pigeon rescue pages on Facebook… yesterday a supermarket manager in London, refused to let people rescue 2 pigeons trapped in the store, and chose instead to have them shot 🤬 absolutely furious so spent the day emailing CEO.. and commenting on their social media ads.

I get pigeons are not for everyone.. but to actually pay for someone to kill them rather than let rescuers do it for free is shameful 😢 xx
Yep that's weird.

e43b9b8d19a4edc3a3a3bf78e134957f.jpg

That guy is a total $hit head.

Is “bug-nuts” a word?
The mosquito population is driving me Bug-nuts! I have a 1/4 mile hike through tall grass to get to the creek.
The creek is just below flood stage.
I want to rock hunt sooooo badly.
I can’t see it with the chance of West Nile Virus, Tiger Mosquitos, Lyme Disease and ticks. I know I can cover up and use repellent; but I’ll just wait instead; and whine. 😣

Is “bug-nuts” a word?
The mosquito population is driving me Bug-nuts! I have a 1/4 mile hike through tall grass to get to the creek.
The creek is just below flood stage.
I want to rock hunt sooooo badly.
I can’t see it with the chance of West Nile Virus, Tiger Mosquitos, Lyme Disease and ticks. I know I can cover up and use repellent; but I’ll just wait instead; and whine. 😣
For $35 you go play.
Or sit on the duff and 🍷.

Screenshot_20240718_180646_Chrome.jpg

This has been the WORST mosquito season i can remember... usually they are bad this time of year but this year is exceptionally bad... there has been a lot of rains for sure which has boosted it.
Neighbors must have standing water around properties or ?
Also.... this is a spider year.... i have seen more spiders this year than in the last ten years combined.
The ole lizards must not be doing the job.... i know that we have had some droughts that affected the lizard populations and it seems the spiders have gotten a foothold... particularly the large huntsman spider like what Pepper posted a while back.

Arrrrrrrrrggggg
Need to find some sort of "deterrent" or natural insecticide for em.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back