THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Screenshot_20240718_084252_Samsung Internet.jpg

GoldenGringo, please take the time to read our rules. No politics in any forum except our politics forum, it is OUR RULES, also our rules are not open for arguement, debate or discussion on the open forums as per our rules.

Thanks...

20240719_081709.jpg

Gold is flowing !! Crrrrushing it right now !! Making more money 💰 metal detecting than I do working 💪 !! lost count, and had to make a dump into the gold safe !!

Part of the reason I slowed down on the posting was to keep a few people from snaking my spots....some peeps were figuring out my MO, and were monitoring my every move here on t-net....well, I've finally flipped the tables on them, and have decided I won't give way to others....so have fun at 630 am on Monday morn....you will see holes....turns out Sunday evening is productive...even in the crowds !! You zig, and I'll zag....may the gold chips fall where they may !!

Now it's post the gold to thumb your nose !! It's clean my friend.....bet you don't here to many beeps now !! Haaaa .... and yeah....I left every poptop.....fan it out, and let it sit.....there for my "friendly" competition!! Only brought home a handful all summer !! I can tell you folks that hunting in South Florida is a mental exercise in strategy, and everyone is looking for the edge !! I'm able to pick targets way better than the others, so leaving the pop tops and bottlecaps has frustrated and handicapped my competition severely!! They can clean them up....the numbers and noises I'm familiar with are making a difference....older machines are not up to par with the newest technology. I have tremendous advantage over the old excals and surfmasters !!

Part of the reason I slowed down on the posting was to keep a few people from snaking my spots....some peeps were figuring out my MO, and were monitoring my every move here on t-net....well, I've finally flipped the tables on them, and have decided I won't give way to others....so have fun at 630 am on Monday morn....you will see holes....turns out Sunday evening is productive...even in the crowds !! You zig, and I'll zag....may the gold chips fall where they may !!
It happens to many Bart.

Had a buddy that quit the posting on the forums as he was getting stalked by the lazy hunters.
He was getting 300-400 silvers a year at the time.
They started to recognize his truck-plate, and then would hunt out the parks he was going to.

Simple solution-he turned off the social media world and hunted in peace.

Did you get the Panther ring checked out yet?

Now it's post the gold to thumb your nose !! It's clean my friend.....bet you don't here to many beeps now !! Haaaa .... and yeah....I left every poptop.....fan it out, and let it sit.....there for my "friendly" competition!! Only brought home a handful all summer !! I can tell you folks that hunting in South Florida is a mental exercise in strategy, and everyone is looking for the edge !! I'm able to pick targets way better than the others, so leaving the pop tops and bottlecaps has frustrated and handicapped my competition severely!! They can clean them up....the numbers and noises I'm familiar with are making a difference....older machines are not up to par with the newest technology. I have tremendous advantage over the old excals and surfmasters !!
The typical season for the Bart

Screen Shot 2024-07-19 at 9.02.07 AM.png

Typical season for his nearest competition

Screen Shot 2024-07-19 at 8.57.09 AM.png

It happens to many Bart.

Had a buddy that quit the posting on the forums as he was getting stalked by the lazy hunters.
He was getting 300-400 silvers a year at the time.
They started to recognize his truck-plate, and then would hunt out the parks he was going to.

Simple solution-he turned off the social media world and hunted in peace.

Did you get the Panther ring checked out yet?
Not yet, but dang she's a beauty
20240717_075637.jpg
diamonds test, and gold is 14k...rubies appear to be real and florescent. No matches online so could be any number of high-end jewelry guys who made it !! I'll take it in today !!

The best part about it is that the spot it came from was heavily hunted by at least 3 others several times....when I got there gold was all over the place and I couldn't believe they missed that much. So you have to trust your skills, and not worry what the other guy found....just do your game !!

Not yet, but dang she's a beauty View attachment 2159570diamonds test, and gold is 14k...rubies appear to be real and florescent. No matches online so could be any number of high-end jewelry guys who made it !! I'll take it in today !!

Looking online the other day I didn't find anything close.
Did see lots of panther rings. And a few holding a ring in their moths. Meaning what? Marriage?
Then yours holds a rectangular box below the ring. Meaning what?
The couple (only) rings I found pictures of with the "box" below the ring had hip hop in their description.
Why hip hop was in the description I don't know, because descriptions suck!. But it rang a bell due to the pendant you recovered before that was hip hop related.

Besides looking for the box below the ring I looked for the cage/basket/open centered style. No others matched in my limited search.
More like a custom builder was inspired by multiple other styles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back