THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Nope, no and nada… think we have had our quota of ‘nasties’ for this year 😆 thanks all the same 😆 xx

Just saw a pige in the garden with a severely damaged leg 😭.. no chance of catching it and helping it tho 😢.. still at least i know it has a full tummy xx

My neighbour is still frightening them off every chance he can so all super nervous, why are people so mean 🤷‍♀️ its beyond my comprehension xx
POOP-Yup that's what folks fear is all about.

Makes you wonder what it does to the human body 🙈 xx
My mother was born in 1921
She always despised drinking Coke, and I remember her telling the story of her father bringing her to the store and buying her a Coke when she was a little girl.

She spit it out, as it was the foulest tasting thing she ever tasted in her life.
That was pre 1929 so it still contained spent Coca leaves, and residual amounts of cocaine.

Now she did like 7up, and pre 1948 it contained Lithium citrate (when the company was forced to remove it)
Lithium is the main go to drug that is give for Bi-polar disorders- she was given it after she turned 60 yrs old.

It's quite amazing the history of what was a medicinal treatment turned into a household drink for the masses.

POOP-Yup that's what folks fear is all about.

… well i love my pidge!! 😆

892A85FA-DA9F-45BB-BCA4-66A71B973A1C.jpeg

I learnt something new this morning.

Coca-Cola can be used to remove grease and oil stains from concrete, metal, and clothes. It is also used to delay concrete from setting.
Friends friend doing friends concrete used the lemon type soda/cola/pop to wet plywood forms for a decorative border wall they wanted small stone featured in the surface of ; VS smooth concrete.
Turned out nice.

🤔 hmmm … password to our joint bank account? 🤔xx
Certainly ; a rich possibility.
My skill with creating quality pictures and your mad skills of editing and chopping we could get rich designing family crests.
We're talking potentiality of tens of pence's!
Accounts to secure such great wealth's would be vital.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back