THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Resized_temp_share_120720026284781.jpeg

Morning all xx ahh love seeing the pretty pics so much more than the spiders/snakes ones!! Keep it up 😆 xx

Found out this week we have another 400 acres coming our way after the harvest … and there are lots of grass fields around one of the villages… that should keep us busy thru the winter 😆 xx

Morning all xx ahh love seeing the pretty pics so much more than the spiders/snakes ones!! Keep it up 😆 xx

Found out this week we have another 400 acres coming our way after the harvest … and there are lots of grass fields around one of the villages… that should keep us busy thru the winter 😆 xx
Are you requesting more spiders and snake photos :hello2:

I got the Mrs while out on the nightly walking of Max.
I saw a long black limb down on the top of the and being quite dark out, I said: Oh look at the big snake!
Well she went quickly to it, to check out this marvellous creature.
Only to realize it was a stick 6ft away. We had a good :laughing7:

Are you requesting more spiders and snake photos :hello2:

I got the Mrs while out on the nightly walking of Max.
I saw a long black limb down on the top of the and being quite dark out, I said: Oh look at the big snake!
Well she went quickly to it, to check out this marvellous creature.
Only to realize it was a stick 6ft away. We had a good :laughing7:
Nope, no and nada… think we have had our quota of ‘nasties’ for this year 😆 thanks all the same 😆 xx

Just saw a pige in the garden with a severely damaged leg 😭.. no chance of catching it and helping it tho 😢.. still at least i know it has a full tummy xx

My neighbour is still frightening them off every chance he can so all super nervous, why are people so mean 🤷‍♀️ its beyond my comprehension xx

I learnt something new this morning.

Coca-Cola can be used to remove grease and oil stains from concrete, metal, and clothes. It is also used to delay concrete from setting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back