THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

He's always been great while we eat, he just goes a lays down.

We actually start to 🤣if he does beg a treat while we're eating.

Sometimes he thinks a little playtime is ok, I just say I'm eating.
He understands and waits.
He is beautiful Pepper
Have a good night my friend

Good early morning all.

Saw a coyote in edge of the yard yesterday. We hear them sometimes at night, but it's unusual to see them in the middle of the day.

IMG_4056.jpeg

Screenshot_20240116_094225_Google Earth.jpg

I just can't ignore them....don't listen to anyone who says "how do you know there worth checking" or "those can't be anything worth any money" !! I just can't believe that people who claim to be serious shipwreck researchers would not want to go look !! Well don't worry you a** I've got my own means and methods and will get it done, and document it all. Haaaa haaa !!
Screenshot_20240111_221803_Google Earth.jpg

Bart....you can't possibly know that this ship is 19th century, and it couldn't possibly be intact for that many years. How can you say what your saying, and be so sure ??

Well never mind....someone else will help thank you sir goodbye!! Sometimes ya gotta just forget what everyone says and go for it....im amazed at how many people want to participate, and then get cold feet when your ready to go !! Even when you foot the bill !!

View attachment 2141746
I just can't ignore them....don't listen to anyone who says "how do you know there worth checking" or "those can't be anything worth any money" !! I just can't believe that people who claim to be serious shipwreck researchers would not want to go look !! Well don't worry you a** I've got my own means and methods and will get it done, and document it all. Haaaa haaa !!View attachment 2141750
Bart....you can't possibly know that this ship is 19th century, and it couldn't possibly be intact for that many years. How can you say what your saying, and be so sure ??

Well never mind....someone else will help thank you sir goodbye!! Sometimes ya gotta just forget what everyone says and go for it....im amazed at how many people want to participate, and then get cold feet when your ready to go !! Even when you foot the bill !!
You'll never know for sure if you don't look.

View attachment 2141746
I just can't ignore them....don't listen to anyone who says "how do you know there worth checking" or "those can't be anything worth any money" !! I just can't believe that people who claim to be serious shipwreck researchers would not want to go look !! Well don't worry you a** I've got my own means and methods and will get it done, and document it all. Haaaa haaa !!View attachment 2141750

Well I'll throw in my 2 cents worth of knowledge of sunken vessels
I'm going to say the 1st image depicts a Rat character.
2nd is certainly a Lobster
3rd is the Rat looking/begging for a treat.

BTW A warm Good Morning to you Bart :hello:
(I'll be be checking my PO box for the finders fee for these very helpful insights)

View attachment 2141746

Evening Pirates, hope you are all fine and dandy xx went out for some much needed mud therapy today, honestly there is nothing better than to mindlessly wander about in a sea of mud 😆 found a scrappy hammered so my life is complete once more 😆 xx

Thread 'Today’s Treasure 😎 xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/todays-treasure-xx.695361/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back