THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Winter is over!:
20240314_121612~2.jpg

I see where everyone is at. Right here, you could drop a pin in the artifact forum and hear it hit the floor. Dead as can be. Makes me want to post something 😃
As much as I like the winter weather in Vegas, I'm really looking forward to getting back to artifact hunting up north this summer.

As much as I like the winter weather in Vegas, I'm really looking forward to getting back to artifact hunting up north this summer.
Up north hopefully won’t be in the 100s in the summer. I moved here from Florida to get away from the heat and it gets hotter here than Florida. It’s not fair. Plus many winters we get snow. This year it did get in the single digits but no snow or ice.

Up north hopefully won’t be in the 100s in the summer. I moved here from Florida to get away from the heat and it gets hotter here than Florida. It’s not fair. Plus many winters we get snow. This year it did get in the single digits but no snow or ice.
It gets hot enough to make me miserable out there, especially since I'm becoming a bit of a temperature sissy as I get older, but I mix it up between desert artifact hunting one day and Lake Tahoe water detecting the next to even things out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back