THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good evening all xx hope you have all had a marvellous weekend xx 🤗

we had a busy weekend …not digging… but I did get to spend some time today with the precious ones 😍…xx so instead of grubby treasure…. I give you the beautiful bassets… xx

Those are a silly looking bunch of hounds!

View attachment 2128294View attachment 2128295View attachment 2128296View attachment 2128297View attachment 2128298View attachment 2128299View attachment 2128300View attachment 2128301View attachment 2128302View attachment 2128303
Installed at the distillery. matching live edge tables, made from the same cuban mahogany slab. Our work is finally getting out in the community..... starting to get a small base of repeat, and local customers !!......and best of all....we are getting the money 💰 we always thought we could.
What coating are you using ? epoxy ? acrylic ?

Arrrgh greetings ya scurry dogs!

Old Crow wore out his welcome at his older brothers place. I have told to act my age. But I am rebelling I am just getting started. So I had to find another place to haunt! I have found another pirate abode. So ya had to Pull up stumps with the Ocean child take off some where else.

16.jpg

AVO_5485.jpg

The old Flag of this island is the skull and crossbones.
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa ca443f4786.jpg

It brings tears to old sea dogs eyes. A private island of 12 square miles self sufficient in water and electricity and grub.

A hidey hole that any budding pirate will be proud.

_1260_image_5cbbbb4765.jpg-1360-1100.jpg

A little Hide away. The fishing here will put Black Bart into euphoric joyride pirate heaven. As a matter of fact I am having dolphin fish for lunch.

_1260_image_a9fe52468f.jpg-1360-1100.jpg

A secret hideaway from prying eyes of governments. Treasure what treasure My amigos? Ain't no stinking treasure?

_1260_588cc894c0a56.jpg-1360-1100.jpg

A secure place to devise the evil abominable plundering of treasure sites from all other the world. A pirate stronghold that would make any pirate proud. Arrrgh!

_1260_image_989bd2d8d0.jpg-1360-1100.jpg

Living here clothes is an option. Wild and free answerable to no one..

Plenty of separate lodges to chill out on the property. For family and friends to share in the spoils of your pirate treasure. Arrrgh!

_1260_image_45fffa2d4b.jpg-1360-1100.jpg

Some are on land others are are over water. Plenty of room for family and friends. To do their own stuff and get together. Or to hide when ya get annoyed with em and want to keel haul them.

_1260_image_e2d921433f.jpg-1360-1100.jpg

Its a tough life be a raggedy old beach bum of pirate. But hey some ones got to do it? Taking one for the team!

_1260_image_dca74bcf60.jpg-1360-1100.jpg

All ya need is drunken naked pirate with bottle of rum, running amok.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

The main beach area below. Temperature is warm to hot hot hot. clothes did I say clothes are optional.. No shame here!

_1260_588cc89a1f626.jpg-1360-1100.jpg

And the chill out beach bar is a trip with music always playing With range of pirate drinks that would do AARC proud. In fact with that thought i am going to crack a beer right now. I have been bumming around today.

_1260_image_4c4613ccb6.jpg-1360-1100.jpg

And when the booze and all the young lovely prate wenches get too much? And the government fun police turns up and freaks out? And they give ya the blow torch to move on? Ya escape in ya private sub. like all evil nemesis should.

_1260_image_6c8295d0b1.jpg-1360-1100.jpg

Ah it hard life being a pirates amigos. Wining and dining, womanizing that would make the me too movement have a fit! Massages from beautiful women. Getting old drunk and disgraceful and loving every minute of it. Living totally not politically correct. How dare I? The nerve of that scruffy raggedy old Crow boozer and lech. How dare he chose to live on his terms. How dare he not be sitting in nursing home dribbling waiting for god?

Arrgh live life amigos, live hard. Party hard. Better to burn out than to fade away?

Run I thought you said Rum? Arrgh.
fposter,small,wall_texture,square_product,600x600.jpg

Never act your age and party harder until your children's eyes burst from embarrassment as you party away their inheritance?

That is what makes life worth living.

Crow

Attachments

• _1260_image_989bd2d8d0.jpg-1360-1100.jpg
    _1260_image_989bd2d8d0.jpg-1360-1100.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Arrrgh greetings ya scurry dogs!

Old Crow wore out my welcome at older brother place. I have told to act my age. But I am rebelling i am just getting started. So I had to find another have found another pirate abode. So ya had to Pull up stumps with the Ocean child take off some where else.

View attachment 2128462

View attachment 2128461

The old Flag of this island is the skull and crossbones. It brings tears to old sea dogs eyes. A private island of 12 square miles self sufficient in water and electricity.

A hidey hole an budding pirate will be proud.

View attachment 2128435

A little Hide away. The fishing here will put Black Bart into euphoric joyride pirate heaven. As a matter of fact i am having dolphin fish for lunch.

View attachment 2128436
A secret hideaway from prying eyes of governments. Treasure what treasure My amigos, Ain't no stinking treasure.

View attachment 2128437

A secure place to devise evil abominable plundering of treasure sites from all other the world. A pirate stronghold that would make any pirate proud. Arrrgh!

View attachment 2128440
Living here clothes is an option. Wild and free answerable to no one..

Plenty of separate lodges to chill out on the property. For family and friends to share in the spoils of your pirate treasure.

View attachment 2128449
Some are on land others are are over water. Plenty of room for family and friends. To do their own stuff and get together.Or when ya get annoyed with em and want to keel haul them.

View attachment 2128450
Its a tough life be a raggedy old beach bum of pirate. But hey some ones got to do it taking one for the team!

View attachment 2128442

The main beach area below. Temperature is warm to hot hot hot. clothes did I say clothes are optional.. So shame here! All need is drunken naked pirate with bottle of rum.

View attachment 2128451

And the chill out beach bar is a trip with music always playing With range of pirate drinks that would do AARC proud. In fact with that thought i am going to crack a beer right now. I have been bumming around today.

View attachment 2128452
And when the booze and all young lovely prate wenches get too much and the government freaks out gives ya the blow torch to move on? Ya escape in ya private sub. like all evil nemesis should.

View attachment 2128454

Ah it hard life being a pirates amigos. Wining and dining massages from beautiful women. Getting old drunk and disgraceful and loving every minute of it. Living totally not politically correct. How dare I, the nerve of that scruffy raggedy old crow boozer and lech. How dare I!

Arrgh live life, live hard. Party hard. Better to burn out than to fade away. Run I thought you said Rum? Arrgh. Never act your age and party harder than your children embarrassing them?

That is what makes life worth living.

Crow
Awesome.

Well its been tough this week with the loss of my beloved "speedy" the cat. Speedy came to me 17+ years ago after I lost my first cat of 22 years. I cannot continue to pretend she's coming home anymore, and I'm exhausted emotionally from this week's trauma. I am super glad that I had an especially busy fishing schedule, and it helped take my mind off of her. I've shed so many tears that that I'm numb 💔 with grief. The burden of grief is made worse, when you are directly responsible for the loss as I was......my own carelessness led to a more than likely horrible ending, and it hurts so bad to bear this burden. I've been told by everyone that it really isn't my fault, and that I'm beating myself up over this etc.etc.etc!! The fact of the matter is this:

If you take on the responsibility of a pet, it's just that.....a responsibility!! They count on us for protection and care.....remember that it only takes a moment of not paying attention and there gone....I won't go into details, but cherish the moments with your pets everyday....one day they'll be gone.

I never got to say goodbye, and I'll never be able to know what exactly happened....ill have to live with the fact that I was responsible for what was more than likely a horrible ending for my best little buddy.....please don't worry to much about me....its just the way it went down as sad as it sounds, and I'll carry that grief with me now.....along with all the great memories too !!

Something is very special about a relationship with a different species.....it holds a different emotional level than a human relationship and what you see is what you get.....they never lie and deceive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back