THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I an indeed that one guy from the land of Commiefornia.
Cooking for a living , in high school still I believe.
Three brothers from California used to spend summers here.
One repeatedly in the same kitchen with me.
Another I don't recall where while yet another cooked (well) elsewhere.

Anyways.
We went to see Cheap Trick together. Wow what fun!
One of the brothers ended up passed out in the parking lot somewhere before the concert even started.
(Kind of a partying atmosphere..)

… and good afternoon all xx 🤗

boy its been a busy week for the Blossom 😔… and there is worse to come… himself is otherwise engaged tomoz so no detecting (im am not allowed to go solo) … and sunday 50mph winds and rain forecast…..

IMG_0982.jpeg

Yes. No room for my equipment inside so it's all outside. I'm stubborn I don't miss workouts. So rain or shine I'm out here working out
That's awesome. Kudos to you -- fresh air and sunshine are powerful stuff. Hope the weather holds -- way too cold for outdoor workouts here (other than chopping firewood).

That's awesome. Kudos to you -- fresh air and sunshine are powerful stuff. Hope the weather holds -- way too cold for outdoor workouts here (other than chopping firewood).
My mother gets pissed at me I'll be out here in pouring rain working out soaked. She hates it lol

That's hard core. :icon_thumright:

It did make me think of this though.

I have a overly stubborn streak for certain things lol. She tells me I'm going to get sick but I do this all the time and turns out I'm almost never sick. Also cold doesn't makes you sick as much as people would like to think.

Yes. No room for my equipment inside so it's all outside. I'm stubborn I don't miss workouts. So rain or shine I'm out here working out
Wife's Nephew wrote telling her that he has been doing great working 💪. Then doing the cold water plunge.

Mr🌶 looked at Mrs🫑 and said "Sick puppy no way I could do that"
Cold plunges are supposed to help with depression.

Wife's Nephew wrote telling her that he has been doing great working 💪. Then doing the cold water plunge.

Mr🌶 looked at Mrs🫑 and said "Sick puppy no way I could do that"
Cold plunges are supposed to help with depression.
Cold is supposed to do a lot of good things with correct method of exposure..

Cold is supposed to do a lot of good things with correct method of exposure..
During a Early March visit he just took pure cold showers. 🥶
I had to put a sweater on just talking about this now.🤣

Immersion therapy I believe it might be called.
My Naturopath keeps asking me to do this.
I simply stated grabbing my towel off the heated towel bar was even too cold.🤣

During a Early March visit he just took pure cold showers. 🥶
I had to put a sweater on just talking about thus now.🤣

Immersion therapy I believe it might be called.
My Naturopath keeps asking me to do this.
I simply stated grabbing my towel off the heated towel bar was even too cold.🤣
I used to talk cold showers but it gets old after awhile lol. Not fun stuff but good for you

A question for you rummy pirates…
Did pirates make their own rum back in the day? Is rum something you can make with a backyard still? Do people like Blak Bart have stills on unpopulated islands?😂😜 I know a little about making ‘shine around Cloudland Canyon in GA but don’t know much about rum.
Yes....yes we do....although I make moonshine from star fruit. And then there's my inlaws....they took it all a little further, and this family has one hell of a column still !! We make award winning rum in many flavors. The inlaws family business is " islamorada brewery and distillery" so yup....were in the rum and beer business....and gin, and vodka, and whatever else we can dream up. Right now the popular one is hibiscus 🌺 infused gin !! We brew specialty beers for people too....including the famous artist "wyland" !!
The other big commercial still is "crooked palm distillery" I can't remember how long we've been up and running, but its all been wildly successful !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back