THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I'm sure that was meant to say rock gardens....I get it.
Shhhh.

7d672afea44810aa57024e7c33470287.jpg

Gardening comes so naturally to me......started when I was young, and my second job ever was at a flower shop/ nursery. I'm often the one fixing my neighbors plants and gardens.....one of my house plants is 22 years old !! I do consider myself on another level in comparison to most other people's Gardening skills. Something that was just natural to me. I've had people get mad because I come to there house, and start messing with there plants !! I understand there language, and they know I'm listening to them !!
3f9ef9a59adc1bc9dba00fd49e48247f.jpg

Hmmmm......seems to be excavators, and heavy machinery at one of the old cartel stash houses. The house was sold when Escobar had to abandon it when he became a fugitive. Escobar himself never stepped foot in it, but did have a fortified mansion 2 canals over from this property. This property is now a vacation rental, and some of the old construction guys who built it all say its been changed on the inside to create a dead space between rooms....speculation has always been that a hidden vault exists!! The house is a concrete bunker, and the exterior is built to resemble a tug boat. I have been in there during a party and we could all see there has to be a hidden room.....the square footage, space you can use, and the math don't add up. So I got the call that heavy equipment is over there digging the yard !!

The last time one of Escobar houses was demolished, there was a huge safe under the front entrance....buried in a vault. It was stolen before it could be opened under shady circumstances!! No one ever saw it again !!

Might have to do a drive by !!

2 safes....one stolen ? Hmmm. The stories are shady even, and don't add up. South Florida locals all know about stash houses, hidden safes, and buried gold and cash from these cocaine cowboys !! I know 3 people who found drug money, 1 found a sealed freezer of money in a canal.....he turned it in, and got nothing because he was 13 at the time, and the neighbors got 210,000 $ after a few years of waiting. There was 2.1 million dollars in the freezer. The stories are rampant about people who made finds like this, and the 2 others I know have fled never to be seen again. One is probably back in hati....he found a giant bag of money while raking seaweed early in the morning at a well known resort. Said he just casualy walked out to his car with a 150 pounds of cash 💸.....it only took him a week to disappear!! The other was just a story I heard of a heavy equipment operator digging up pvc pipes filled with gold sovereigns....it was thought he fled to Tennessee with the pipes of gold coins the same day.....the excavator was found abandoned and he was gone.....thats all second hand story so im not sure about that one......although I have detected the surrounding area.....that property was also a property where 1733 coins were found.....dream detecting stuff, but I found nothing !!

Warning... I have seen and heard of MANY people getting injured on these and other forms thereof.
Please be aware and careful.
Thanks brother! I've been riding these for years and have over 2,000 miles on them. Helmet and wrist guards are bare minimum safety equipment.
They're great for getting out to detecting spots as they have a 20+ mile range and can go on trails and even sand.

Thanks brother! I've been riding these for years and have over 2,000 miles on them. Helmet and wrist guards are bare minimum safety equipment.
They're great for getting out to detecting spots as they have a 20+ mile range and can go on trails and even sand.
I really only got my scooter to travel to metal detecting sites in the bahamas 🇧🇸!! Im finding out that ill be using it to go back and forth to my shop in the neighborhood. The back pack to carry things, and a 28 mile range !!

2 safes....one stolen ? Hmmm. The stories are shady even, and don't add up. South Florida locals all know about stash houses, hidden safes, and buried gold and cash from these cocaine cowboys !! I know 3 people who found drug money, 1 found a sealed freezer of money in a canal.....he turned it in, and got nothing because he was 13 at the time, and the neighbors got 210,000 $ after a few years of waiting. There was 2.1 million dollars in the freezer. The stories are rampant about people who made finds like this, and the 2 others I know have fled never to be seen again. One is probably back in hati....he found a giant bag of money while raking seaweed early in the morning at a well known resort. Said he just casualy walked out to his car with a 150 pounds of cash 💸.....it only took him a week to disappear!! The other was just a story I heard of a heavy equipment operator digging up pvc pipes filled with gold sovereigns....it was thought he fled to Tennessee with the pipes of gold coins the same day.....the excavator was found abandoned and he was gone.....thats all second hand story so im not sure about that one......although I have detected the surrounding area.....that property was also a property where 1733 coins were found.....dream detecting stuff, but I found nothing !!

That's how it usually is, everyone but us finds the good stuff

I see this was 7 yrs ago-slow production schedule for a reality show-or just a OK-this is going to be a crap load of tax money-or seizure of all the loot-headaches. Program-$$$=headache.
Ok zipper it and forget that this ever happened-Fake News
Oh life is good :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back