THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all. Snow forecast here today too, but only a couple of inches expected. When I was younger, that was nothing, and nobody would bat an eye. Nowadays they'll shut everything down just based on the forecast. (And honestly, given the way most people drive, I can't blame them.)

THANK YOU WOLVERINES !!!

i.jpg

Good morning all. Snow forecast here today too, but only a couple of inches expected. When I was younger, that was nothing, and nobody would bat an eye. Nowadays they'll shut everything down just based on the forecast. (And honestly, given the way most people drive, I can't blame them.)
Yes today there will be no mail delivery school cancelation, probably the government services will be restricted.
Heck the list got so big last winter they even added the plow trucks to the list.
We live in the world of little fragile snowflakes.
Screenshot_20240109_071550_Weather Network.jpg

Basically it means this a sloshing mess.
Screenshot_20240109_072027_Weather Network.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240109_070903_Weather Network.jpg
    Screenshot_20240109_070903_Weather Network.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 5
You had me interested right up until you went into the rant '....the forum to ....'
That's great that there was some interest.
Though if you have seen a 🌶 rant on the forum, and it offended you, IRDGAF honestly. 🤣

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back