THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

:laughing7:
hawking.jpg

Well already something to piss me off today. Work called me wanting me to come in. The younger ones always call out, are late, leave early, half ass their job. I loath working with the young ones useless and shitty workers. Note I know some young people work hard but so many don't it's utterly ridiculous hate this generations work ethic

Got to see my pilot/sizzler episode for a proposed treasure show !! After a year and a half !! WTF....I am blown away, and excited !! Far better than I ever thought !! All kinds of rules about not sharing....but this is gonna get some attention im sure...adventures like I've been talking about in Feb., might have a real chance at being shared with everyone !! This is exciting, and I wouldn't change a thing !!

Been sorting out what to put of shelves, what to sell or to donate.
I guess she better get in the right box.
View attachment 2124616
How much ? ? ?

It says "sell" on it... so...... how much you want fo dah puttie dat ? ? ?

Too cold for that cat up there.....it needs a more southern home.

Ships cat.... it can have alllll the fishy wishy's it wanna wants.

Last edited:
I was recently gifted a nice Excalibur "Sir Kay" shovel by some guys I do some work for. I have only spent an hour trying it out, but this thing is great! I doubt I could carry this around the city park without some questions, but for my yard and other "fields and woods" locations, I can see this getting a lot of use.

Attachments

• IMG_3463.jpeg
    IMG_3463.jpeg
    461.3 KB · Views: 19
Been sorting out what to put of shelves, what to sell or to donate.
I guess she better get in the right box.
View attachment 2124616
Do NOT donate any.... guitars, knives, die cast cars, sports cards,HO trains, motorcycles, Muscle cars...etc. See me later for mentioned items.

How much ? ? ?

It says "sell" on it... so...... how much you want fo dah puttie dat ? ? ?

Its too hot in the Keys for such a furry critter... it needs a more northern home.

Ships cat.... it can have alllll the fishy wishy's it wanna wants.
She'd clean the bilge if it smelt like fish.
20210315_163442.jpg
20220201_103813.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back