THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Gave Yosemite lake a try last week found some clad, an old Remington 30-06 casing, and a bunch of lead weights, water is down a bit….also gave firebaugh a try this week some clad and pull tabs galore lol

Gave Yosemite lake a try last week found some clad, an old Remington 30-06 casing, and a bunch of lead weights, water is down a bit….also gave firebaugh a try this week some clad and pull tabs galore lol

The lake is tough if you don't get to the beaches before everyone else. As the grassy areas are loaded with trash. I've hit the busy beaches hard there digging all midtones till there was no more so that's probably been cleaned out. But the back of the lake that's drained has tons of stuff still but all the bullets get annoying to dig

The lake is tough if you don't get to the beaches before everyone else. As the grassy areas are loaded with trash. I've hit the busy beaches hard there digging all midtones till there was no more so that's probably been cleaned out. But the back of the lake that's drained has tons of stuff still but all the bullets get annoying to dig
Yeah the potential is definitely there, the good news is the clay should technically preserve

Yeah the potential is definitely there, the good news is the clay should technically preserve
*preserve the coins/ jewelry, but it’s tough digging sometimes lol very sticky …I want to start trying other than park areas as well, found a few cool spots we can get some other local hunters on it also ….sucks they don’t have a valley detector club anymore

*preserve the coins/ jewelry, but it’s tough digging sometimes lol very sticky …I want to start trying other than park areas as well, found a few cool spots we can get some other local hunters on it also ….sucks they don’t have a valley detector club anymore
Yeah not too much locals that group up about. Lots of solo people apparently because most places I find signs of others already digging around

Morning everyone! A beautiful morning on the water!
IMG-20240106-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20240106-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20240106-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20240106-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20240106-WA0004.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20240106-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20240106-WA0011.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 9
See i thought she looked like she was TOTALLY sucking it up and enjoying not only the bath but all the attention as well.
She does have a slightly "really" look ... but i think that is because of the picture.

She is like "really... is there no dignity... i am in the bath... sheesh"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back