THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Afternoon all xx had a busy day of house work today 😬.. but the weather is good for a day in the fields tomoz… fingers are crossed…! We are going back to the fields near the castle 😎 Xx

in other news… Mr Woo is making himself at home….. 😍 what a cute thing he is…! xx

IMG_0627.jpeg

Well Mrs 🫑 electric fireplace died a few winters ago.
She wanted it fixed.
Now 🌶 is thinking loading this heavy thing, paying $$$ to have it repaired.
Called the fireplace Co.
"No we don't repair those"
Music to my ears.
Look at the resell market place.
$50 only a 30 minute drive.
Pull up to a $2 million house.
Tested it, works great.
He had a few toys for sale.
Bought a used laser for distance, degrees, heights.
Perfect for trees, how far is this from that.
TRUPULSE 200.
20231228_153342.jpg
Good up to 6560ft on a reflective target. +-8 inches
3280 ft on a typical target.+-36 inches
I can map cellar holes from the property lines now.
Boys and their toys.🤣

Hey hey, how are you all on this wet and miserable day?

I have a few questions, I have a friend in northern Ireland that's considering starting metal detecting.

Are there any specific rules or stuff to norther Ireland that he should know of other than general UK rules like in England? I'm assuming the UK stuff with the PAS and so apply everywhere?

Also I've invited him here, I hope that's ok

Afternoon all xx had a busy day of house work today 😬.. but the weather is good for a day in the fields tomoz… fingers are crossed…! We are going back to the fields near the castle 😎 Xx

in other news… Mr Woo is making himself at home….. 😍 what a cute thing he is…! xx

View attachment 2122667
"We are going back to the fields near the castle"........wow!

👌 👏 😍 👍

I figured that it would be 10Kt just from the style.
Gee I wonder how long it takes for the California gold digger buts his own gram scale?🤣
I can't believe how much I find at this school and it's only half of it. I have yet to even go to the other side

Good morning!

I often see posts about people finding silver dimes, quarters, and even half dollars in the reject bin of the Coinstar machines. I never see anything in the bins when I go by. Never, that is, until yesterday. Finally, I can add my name to the list of folks who have found an awesome coin that someone overlooked! Yesterday I spotted this:

IMG_3396.jpeg IMG_3397.jpeg

Yes, it is the coveted "Dead Man Penny" -- so named because it's so beat and tarnished you wouldn't be caught dead carrying it. Even the Coinstar doesn't want to be seen with it. So now it's mine! All mine! Perhaps I'll have it mounted.

(Seriously, though, good morning and happy Friday!)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back