THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Got a fair few but need a clean, too windy to take my time searching and the hill side was basically a bog with lost of fresh landslides so yeh :-:
Neat, we have a few places here in California you can look for fossils as well

Neat, we have a few places here in California you can look for fossils as well
Sweet, bad pics but here's mine from this trip.

Attachments

• IMG-20231227-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20231227-WA0001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG-20231227-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20231227-WA0000.jpg
    1,008.5 KB · Views: 17
Anyone know how to make their phone get notifications from here? My old phone would get notifications but I'm not able to figure out how to get this new one to do so
iPhone or Android?

All good I still appreciate it I'll eventually figure it out may have to delete and reinstall
I don't think it has to do anything to do with the phone.
I thought it was forum based entirely and that would be under your account, then under preferences.
That's if you want to get a notification on a certain thing.

I had it clicked once and I was getting a notification for every post that was posted.
The Mrs opened the Email and all I hears was a WTF is this-yes there was a few hundred.:laughing7:

I found a fossil on a field before wile metal detecting, and I found a cute little bolt whole fossil hunting so yessss
I found a few while detecting on your side of the pond.
Cool actually to find something that old just laying there for the picking.

Have a friend from England that amassed a huge inventory of fossils from years of hunting, sifting, sites.
One can never have enough real old.

Creek is finally flowing. Leaves should wash away. Now I just need a day with nothing to do so I can go have a look. Wife and kid are both sick I’m hoping to dodge it.
Daughter has Covid. Wife and I are negative so far. Hoping it stays clear for us. Wearing a mask at work for the safety of others. Doctors say it acts like a sinus infection then eventually turns to a cough. It’s the new strain.

Daughter has Covid. Wife and I are negative so far. Hoping it stays clear for us. Wearing a mask at work for the safety of others. Doctors say it acts like a sinus infection then eventually turns to a cough. It’s the new strain.
I also heard it affects eyesight....

How many fingers am i holding up ? ? ?

:P

:)

I don't think it has to do anything to do with the phone.
I thought it was forum based entirely and that would be under your account, then under preferences.
That's if you want to get a notification on a certain thing.

I had it clicked once and I was getting a notification for every post that was posted.
The Mrs opened the Email and all I hears was a WTF is this-yes there was a few hundred.:laughing7:
I fixed it deleted the app from this phone went online got on downloaded the app got asked for push notifications. The transfer of the app over confused the app and it didn't ask for push notifications

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back