THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I will declare, that this year's Christmas was literally stolen by the grinch !!.....in a good way !! What I mean is that it seems the grinch got quite alot of attention......a resurgence in grinch pride !! So for someone like me who identifies as grinch during Christmas this was a real banner year for grinchness !! Woooo hoooo ! Maybe we could designate on the calendar 📅 that all December is GRINCH PRIDE MONTH !! 😅🤣😂😁😁😁

Arrgh! merry christmas ya scurvy dogs. nutton wrong with being grinch we have lived long enough to earn the right to be one!:tongue3:

May you meet the Jeanie at the bottom of the rum bottle. :skullflag:Raggedy old crow caught up with his older brother an even more raggedy than old crow for Christmas, hiding out in corner of world hardly anyone knows exist? Drinking rum like all good pirates should be. in a hide out fit for buccaneer. That would make black Bart proud.

more-views-of-cottages.jpg

And if ya don't bring booze ya made to walk the plank..

walk the plank.JPG

One of the last pirate haven strongholds for the rebellious and free having a deal with authorities if they behave they are left alone.

Cheers my hearty pirate grinches

:blackbeard: Crow

Arrgh! merry christmas ya scurvy dogs. nutton wrong with being grinch we have lived long enough to earn the right to be one!:tongue3:

May you meet the Jeanie at the bottom of the rum bottle. :skullflag:Raggedy old crow caught up with his older brother an even more raggedy than old crow for Christmas, hiding out in corner of world hardly anyone knows exist? Drinking rum like all good pirates should be. in a hide out fit for buccaneer. That would make black Bart proud.

View attachment 2122313

View attachment 2122314

One of the last pirate haven strongholds for the rebellious and free having a deal with authorities if they behave they are left alone.

:blackbeard:
lol... You made her walk the plank ? ? ?

Arrrg you are the scurvy dog ! :)

My pleasure.

Just trying to keep out of trouble amigo. Trying keep my beak shut. The better half suggested super glue. :tongue3:

Walking the plank yep been there done that. Yep rule here no booze you lose?

Plenty of pirate lasses flirting around here amigo. Trust me they all get you into trouble? Even a dirty old rotten scoundrel such as myself, Although she can crawl up my rigging any day?

Crow:tongue3:

Last edited:
So what was your rating for your Advent Calendar?
A mild headache :laughing7:
A dram a day doesn’t make for a headache. Just the occasional gasp after a burning swallow….

I noticed I seemed to prefer the ones with animals in the name — Pig’s Nose and Sheep Dip being two notable ones. And there was one called the Smoky Scot that tastes just like a campfire smells. Pretty neat but wouldn’t want that all the time. And I didn’t much care for the “peated” ones. I mean, I’d drink ‘em, but I wouldn’t seek them out.

My mother in law wound up getting me a whole bottle of Sheep Dip. So I’m set for New Years. 8-)

View attachment 2122313

View attachment 2122314

:blackbeard: Crow
Yup....I'd walk that plank foorr sure !! And. Wow....thats a banner find of an island strong hold....im in when you need pirate crew for An adventure!! ☠️☠️🫡🫡👍👍

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back