THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good evening, everyone. We had a hiccup yesterday, so doing another Christmas tonight. I leave our sunset for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• IMG_4623.jpeg
    IMG_4623.jpeg
    659.5 KB · Views: 11
Good morning my lovelies xx at last we are clear of the festive nonsense 😆 xx hope u all had a good one.

Had an exciting day round at himself’s yesterday… took my photo light box so he could try out his super dooper camera to take pics of the hammered coins… sounds fun right… but in 2 hours he took about 6 pictures 😬 much muttering and fiddling with set up 😬 lord spare me from boys and their toys 😬 xx

Heavy rain nd wind here this week so no swinging for the Blossom 😫 xx

Last edited:
Time to go and fish for the sea chickens !! Those are the ones with the beak. Big long fish with the a beak on there face. The most prestigious fish in the ocean.....in the early days I never went after them because I could not sell them to the fish market. Then one day I entered a sail fish tournament and won 40,000$ ...... that 40,000$ was my cut of close to 500,000$ in prize money !! I've been battling the sea chickens every time I'm asked since then !! An incredible thrill tracking and catching these leaping acrobats !!
IMG_20221122_180708_648.jpg
IMG_0042.jpg

Good morning my lovelies xx at last we are clear of the festive nonsense 😆 xx hope u all had a good one.

Had an exciting day round at himself’s yesterday… took my photo light box so he could try out his super dooper camera to take pics of the hammered coins… sounds fun right… but in 2 hours he took about 6 pictures 😬 much muttering and fiddling with set up 😬 lord spare me from boys and their toys 😬 xx

Heavy rain nd wind here this week so no swinging for the Blossom 😫 xx
Went fossil hunting instead of metal detecting over Christmas because of the wind, got to love UK huh?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back