THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1703328625732.gif

Time to wrap the presents!

Good morning each xx 🤗 xx last day of visiting for us today… fingers crossed we will be able to slip in a festive swing tomoz 😆 xx have had wild weather these last few days… but we got to see some beautiful Nacreous clouds .…. 😳 xx

IMG_0533.jpeg
IMG_0532.jpeg
IMG_0531.jpeg

Good morning each xx 🤗 xx last day of visiting for us today… fingers crossed we will be able to slip in a festive swing tomoz 😆 xx have had wild weather these last few days… but we got to see some beautiful Nacreous clouds .…. 😳 xx

View attachment 2121719View attachment 2121720View attachment 2121721
Wow what a great show!
Now they say the pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow,.
Seeing these are a very rare cloud, I'd be getting out swinging in the dirt.

Noctilucent Clouds or Polar Mesopheric Clouds: This is supremely rare cloud formation that occurs out on the verge of space between 82km to 102 km from the earth's surface. Noctilucent clouds appear to be luminous yet they reflect the sunlight from the other side of the earth at night, giving them a glowing appearance.

Looking forward to going out after January 14 when deer season is over. Got my new metal detector. Talked to the property owner and he said that they have found mini balls out there. I know of a prime area where a cannon could have sat. Going to look for points 1st then swing the MD after.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back