THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I think I received someone’s picture. Must of gotten lost and I got it. I can’t make anything out on it. Quite strange looking.
Ok I need to know a few things.

How did you receive this photo-via text, PM, air drop, FB ,Twitter (now known as X), mail, doorstep, windshield?
Yes it's quite strange looking.

Hit another curb strip in the same area for more silvers. That ring about made my heart stop!
Unfortunately it's 925. That was a hefty gal that lost it-size 13!
View attachment 2121748
Well done once again, man I thought the ring was gold, sure looked like it. Congrats. 8 Days left.....

I got started on my Jim-Jim bars. Energy bars, except this time I made 200 balls.
25 different ingredients rolled in oatmeal/roasted coconut.
These ones are peanut butter base, the next 200 will be a roasted almond butter base.
I put them in the freezer, then they seem to wake up, and melt in the mouth when chewing them.
Like always everything organic

20231223_140641.jpg

I got started on my Jim-Jim bars. Energy bars, except this time I made 200 balls.
These ones are peanut butter base, the next 200 will be a roasted almond butter base.
I put them in the freezer, then they seem to wake up, and melt in the mouth when chewing them.

View attachment 2121765
Oh yeh!!! I bet cashew butter would be my favorite.

View attachment 2121765
You sure have some tasty looking balls there Peps …. 😉 xx 😆

Sam Kinison performs in the music video "Wild Thing" from the comedy album "Have You Seen Me Lately?" recorded for Warner Brothers Records. The music video opens with Sam Kinison at a diner with Rodney Dangerfield and Jon Bon Jovi. Sam heads out to go to a party. Later a woman dances as a variety of rockers watch on. Sam Kinison sings while the woman dances.

Guests included Steven Tyler and Joe Perry of Aerosmith, Ratt, Slash and Steven Adler of Guns N’ Roses, Billy Idol, Steve Vai, Dweezil Zappa, Richie Sambora, Jon Bon Jovi and Tommy Lee.

Sam Kinison performs in the music video "Wild Thing" from the comedy album "Have You Seen Me Lately?" recorded for Warner Brothers Records. The music video opens with Sam Kinison at a diner with Rodney Dangerfield and Jon Bon Jovi. Sam heads out to go to a party. Later a woman dances as a variety of rockers watch on. Sam Kinison sings while the woman dances.

Guests included Steven Tyler and Joe Perry of Aerosmith, Ratt, Slash and Steven Adler of Guns N’ Roses, Billy Idol, Steve Vai, Dweezil Zappa, Richie Sambora, Jon Bon Jovi and Tommy Lee.

Does everyone get the same thing, or is it just my viewing?
Screenshot_20231223_185249_Chrome.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back