THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Erm… got u the same as last year… but this time got u the mauve one…😆 xx and i got the Ship a compass… hopefully 2024 will be the year we leave the dock 😎 xx ha!!! xx
Oh gee another multiple choice
Useful-compass-That we get the right direction when told to......
Sad-mauve-was hoping for black
Winner-that you even got something for the ship
Thumbs up-To you survived the outing and to all of the above

View attachment 2121105
My first car.....man I miss it....man did the chics like it....never had to drive everyone around on the weekends. Great gas mileage, and would hit 150 !! I had headers, and carb upgrades....triple mikunis !!
Screenshot_20231219_093004_Photos.jpg

This was my chick magnet. Not much luck though. I did do all the custom work myself.

View attachment 2121105
My first car.....man I miss it....man did the chics like it....never had to drive everyone around on the weekends. Great gas mileage, and would hit 150 !! I had headers, and carb upgrades....triple mikunis !!
We appear to have traveled in different circles!

(Picture similar to my first 300 dollar chick magnet.)
Mine was dark blue. L-50's all the way around in summer. (To compliment the manual steering I guess.) Craiger rims. 6 cyl. 200 inline engine.
I jazzed it up with an F.M. converter . 8-Track player. And an open 9-5 sign on the dash.

maxresdefault.jpg

The axe did not come in a box. 🫤 We were out shopping last week and he picked it up and was weighing and measuring it and saying how balanced and good it felt in his hands. I took it as a hint. I found a box long enough and stuffed it with fake snow. Kept receipt in case I misread the situation. 🙄
When you two were shopping . was he , or had he recently been overly angry?
:o

Good morning all ye purates xx ahh tuesday tuesday… why so busy?? Ahh yes day off yesterday 🙄 xx hope ur all good and festively attired….!! xx 🤗
Edit: I forgot to finish this one. I am wearing grey.
When you two were shopping . was he , or had he recently been overly angry?
:o
I had not run over his heels with the shopping cart yet. So, no, he wasn’t angry.

Last edited:
Wait for me P.J.!

Geez RC I went to the city to do some Xmas shopping.
That was the extent of my day-I'm sure glad to be back in my world.
Frig that world is tad nuts/crazy/weird.

Cat grass for the cats
Tried to sneak Max's gift in, the mrs hid it way up in the cupboard.
That nose had to reinspect me, the bags, 3 times over again-he still wasn't convinced that there wasn't a treat. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back