THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I guess we should be used to this winter crap, but it seems no matter what preparation is made, there’s always something that makes it crap! Crappy! Crap! Have you tried using coke ( the soda not the other white stuff) on the carpet stains? Heard that is a wonder fix. Makes a good, juicy, tender roast, also.
I didn't mean to seem overly concerned about the mess I make...
No Coke. (pepsi pepsi,yuuck.)
Ginger ale (a single bottle) awaits Christmas. Honey and brown sugar on ham , then the ginger ale , then the oven....
Dang it. I'm getting hungry now.

I didn't mean to seem overly concerned about the mess I make...
No Coke. (pepsi pepsi,yuuck.)
Ginger ale (a single bottle) awaits Christmas. Honey and brown sugar on ham , then the ginger ale , then the oven....
Dang it. I'm getting hungry now.

Et-Bsn-Pe-W8-AMRGUV.jpg

IMG_20231216_105956.jpg

My first car.....man I miss it....man did the chics like it....never had to drive everyone around on the weekends. Great gas mileage, and would hit 150 !! I had headers, and carb upgrades....triple mikunis !!

Good morning, all!

Did you know there's a town in Missouri named "Frankenstein"? I had no idea. We drove through the other day, and happened to see a bald eagle having lunch near the road.

IMG_3197.jpeg

IMG_6410.jpeg IMG_6391.jpeg IMG_6404.jpeg

Oh come on is an easy.
Buy that axe and the box comes with it.
Use the box for Xmas then return the axe.

Just another helpful bit of fodder from the 🌶
The axe did not come in a box. 🫤 We were out shopping last week and he picked it up and was weighing and measuring it and saying how balanced and good it felt in his hands. I took it as a hint. I found a box long enough and stuffed it with fake snow. Kept receipt in case I misread the situation. 🙄

View attachment 2121105
My first car.....man I miss it....man did the chics like it....never had to drive everyone around on the weekends. Great gas mileage, and would hit 150 !! I had headers, and carb upgrades....triple mikunis !!
Sweet dreams!!!!!! Is that a 240 or 280? Luv that color!!!!

Good morning, all!

Did you know there's a town in Missouri named "Frankenstein"? I had no idea. We drove through the other day, and happened to see a bald eagle having lunch near the road.

View attachment 2121107

View attachment 2121106 View attachment 2121108 View attachment 2121109
The first time I seen a bald eagle was on a trip to Big Cedar Lodge. It is on a video. Boy did I sound ridiculous!
Anyway, no I never heard of Frankenstein, Mo.
very cool pics, Robert!

Sweet dreams!!!!!! Is that a 240 or 280? Luv that color!!!!
240 Z .... did all the paint by myself at 19....im still custom painting, just not like I used too. Doing a small boat for the kid, and would like to spray tonight....going with sea foam green awlgrip, with snow white accents. Hope to quickly get through the cosmetic body work. I've been in the shop everyday for a month from 5 -9 every night working table top epoxy, or acrylic urethane clear coats. Finally after many years I've mastered the candy, pearl, and metal flake !! That car had red candy apple clear over metallic silver !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back