THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Finally plucked gold from a campfire ring! My friends have been teasing me for years about detecting campfire rings, and I've dug thousands of those aluminum globs from the nasty blackened soil, but today I'm vindicated!
Tests 14k and comes in a 10.7g
Gold glob 17Dec23.jpeg

Finally plucked gold from a campfire ring! My friends have been teasing me for years about detecting campfire rings, and I've dug thousands of those aluminum globs from the nasty blackened soil, but today I'm vindicated!
View attachment 2120970
Congratulations to you for your perseverance.
That's a $400 campfire nugget.

Yes it was a bad breakup between the couple.
His heart was truly broken 💔 😢
Yet after his 9th bubbly-pop he got mad, and cremated that ring.

Congratulations to you for your perseverance.
That's a $400 campfire nugget.

Yes it was a bad breakup between the couple.
His heart was truly broken 💔 😢
Yet after his 9th bubbly-pop he got mad, and cremated that ring.
I can just hear the expletives as the ring was launched into the flames!

View attachment 2120970
Wow! That’s great!

I got home just in the nick of time.

View attachment 2120973
I got snow,gusty wind.
And a vet appointment per a note here.

Back isn't happy. Delivery of fifty pound box yesterday I got into the house.
Neighbor texted, hey you get our packages?
(They got ours a while back.)
Crap , I didn't check the labels!
lift the heavy box to take it outside. Down the ramp. ANNd goodbye back hello mega pain again.
So I'm feelin all Christmassy.
Open door to shovel for the dogs and the shovel is halfway down the house. Which is rather far from my reach.
Still haven't cleaned the dirty oil stains out of the carpet from wheelchair bearings last time I was in too much snow.

So , the back is done and it's time to shovel out front and clear off vehicles I guess.
I don't want to know why the vets today. Hoping it's not an old dog not earing enough ... But I should know. and why today in this crap?>
L.o.l..Ahh well.
Not too hot out today anyways.

I got snow,gusty wind.
And a vet appointment per a note here.

Back isn't happy. Delivery of fifty pound box yesterday I got into the house.
Neighbor texted, hey you get our packages?
(They got ours a while back.)
Crap , I didn't check the labels!
lift the heavy box to take it outside. Down the ramp. ANNd goodbye back hello mega pain again.
So I'm feelin all Christmassy.
Open door to shovel for the dogs and the shovel is halfway down the house. Which is rather far from my reach.
Still haven't cleaned the dirty oil stains out of the carpet from wheelchair bearings last time I was in too much snow.

So , the back is done and it's time to shovel out front and clear off vehicles I guess.
I don't want to know why the vets today. Hoping it's not an old dog not earing enough ... But I should know. and why today in this crap?>
L.o.l..Ahh well.
Not too hot out today anyways.
Well I thought about it as what to mark your post.
Sad-that you hurt the back
Mad -that you have the vet and it's crappy out.
Useful-Reminder that a snow shovel at the house might come in handy.
Winner- As no matter what's thrown down-you seem to manage.
Thumbs up to all the above.

I wonder if the hand cleaner that his in the orange container and a toothbrush would clean that bearing blood up?
Don't have any.
I've used citrus in such concentration at a job before it would strip paint. Well some paint.
Great stuff it was.

Anything I put on the floor the dogs can get.
The Natures Miracle I use on dog messes doesn't phase the grease stain though.
Need the carpet removed and hardfloor covering put down.
Preferably a speckled dark grey /black color! L.o.l..

Being the carpet isn't clean (Yes , I have cleaned carpet for a living. And moonlighting too!)
once in a while I get too ambitious chasing my stains and there's light colored spots. L.o.l...

Well here's my sales pitch for the day.

I having been using this product for many years, seems that on certain things it's brilliant.

Not sure if it's available in your stores.
I can only speak for the green one though.

Screen Shot 2023-12-18 at 2.13.35 PM.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back