THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Took Pigey Woo to the vet today as he made it thru the week…. Erm not good… “nothing we can do apart from Put Him to Sleep as Pigeons are considered Vermin…..” erm I don’t think so…. Me and Pigey Woo flounced out, and he is back home tucking into his snax … and contemplating his first car ride 😆 xx

View attachment 2119754
So you now have a new house mate?
Find out what it likes the best for treats and litter box/paper train it.
If the budget allows just go with the diapers and leash theme.
So here is my query of the day.
When's the first Pigeon walk video?

Find out what it likes the best for treats and litter box/paper train it.
Just be careful with the treats. We nearly killed PeeWee by letting her eat treats all the time. (Who knew, mealworms are actually bad for your bird if they don't eat much other stuff. -- they're the bird equivalent of junk food.)

And good luck with litter/paper training. They say it's possible, but I've just learned to live with cleaning up a lot. 8-)

Indeed Pigey Woo is now my companion 😍 xx I will see how he gets on, don’t think he is out of the woods yet…. 😬 but if we get to a month …. then… the world will be his lobster.. tricks, walks and adventures will commence… 😎 xx

Just be careful with the treats. We nearly killed PeeWee by letting her eat treats all the time. (Who knew, mealworms are actually bad for your bird if they don't eat much other stuff. -- they're the bird equivalent of junk food.)

And good luck with litter/paper training. They say it's possible, but I've just learned to live with cleaning up a lot. 8-)
Ahh bless Pee Wee… 💕 I’m just giving him the seed mix I give them in the garden with crushed peanuts…. 🤔 I’ve got his area lined with puppy pads at the mo… but yes When I let him roam its paper towels at the ready! I hope he gets used to life indoors and is happy xx

Indeed Pigey Woo is now my companion 😍 xx I will see how he gets on, don’t think he is out of the woods yet…. 😬 but if we get to a month …. then… the world will be his lobster.. tricks, walks and adventures will commence… 😎 xx
Awww..... Blossy....

I too wuv your Pigey woo. :)

Even if he is part Turkey.... or at least small chicken.... or quail. :P

Well, I have finally met my neighbor who lives to the north. Only took 12 years. 😳 The Mr knows him .
We have been passing out Christmas goodies for a few years now and he just brought us what appears to be a cherry cheesecake. He is the one who I thought still had a privy still standing. Since I had his undivided attention, I gained permission to metal detect and bottle hunt. We share the creek. He informed me that was a smokehouse not the outhouse but there used to be one. There also used to be a school. I am a little bit excited! To be honest, I have picked up broken bits of bottles and dishes from his side. Lol

To be honest, I have picked up broken bits of bottles and dishes from his side. Lol
Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 2.03.49 PM.png

I had a big plan when I left the house this morning as I was at 97 silvers for the year. I was bound and determined to make 100 happen today!
I went to the apartment complex where they've been removing grass. They didn't clear any new area, but they removed the big piles of sod that they had already removed.
Bingo! Got number 100 (plus an extra one just to make sure :laughing7: )!!! Yay!
Plus, I picked up 18 wheats as a double bonus!
Will post to todays finds later.
IMG_6216.jpeg

I had a big plan when I left the house this morning as I was at 97 silvers for the year. I was bound and determined to make 100 happen today!
I went to the apartment complex where they've been removing grass. They didn't clear any new area, but they removed the big piles of sod that they had already removed.
Bingo! Got number 100 (plus an extra one just to make sure :laughing7: )!!! Yay!
Plus, I picked up 18 wheats as a double bonus!
Will post to todays finds later.
View attachment 2119967
Congrats!
A very ambitious goal reached!

Took Pigey Woo to the vet today as he made it thru the week…. Erm not good… “nothing we can do apart from Put Him to Sleep as Pigeons are considered Vermin…..” erm I don’t think so…. Me and Pigey Woo flounced out, and he is back home tucking into his snax … and contemplating his first car ride 😆 xx

View attachment 2119754
***ARC thinks he hears Piggie Woo morning crowing.***

Hmmm thats deep........... is it a Rooster ? ? ? .... that sounds like a crow ? ? ?

:/

Good morning Piggie woo.... how bout we just call you the official ships parrot and call it a day.

:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back