THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good Monday morning! Santa is coming to work on the creek today! It needs widening on the opposite side of the pond to (hopefully) stop the erosion on the pond side. Also, clearing out some brush so we can drive on that side. Now I have high hopes of finding the elusive crotal bell today! 🤣

1702294312623.jpeg

Good Monday morning! Santa is coming to work on the creek today! It needs widening on the opposite side of the pond to (hopefully) stop the erosion on the pond side. Also, clearing out some brush so we can drive on that side. Now I have high hopes of finding the elusive crotal bell today! 🤣

View attachment 2119731
Man o' man wish they would let me do that to my excavator!!!!!!

Took Pigey Woo to the vet today as he made it thru the week…. Erm not good… “nothing we can do apart from Put Him to Sleep as Pigeons are considered Vermin…..” erm I don’t think so…. Me and Pigey Woo flounced out, and he is back home tucking into his snax … and contemplating his first car ride 😆 xx

IMG_0258.jpeg

Took Pigey Woo to the vet today as he made it thru the week…. Erm not good… “nothing we can do apart from Put Him to Sleep as Pigeons are considered Vermin…..” erm I don’t think so…. Me and Pigey Woo flounced out, and he is back home tucking into his snax … and contemplating his first car ride 😆 xx

View attachment 2119754
That bird was never sick or injured.... it was just too fat to fly ! ! !

:P

Well for all those who love a bit of history… yesterday at the Basset waddle… we saw this sculpture…. Himself was beside himself with excitement bless him…. 😆… almost made up for him forgetting his boots and having to negotiate the floods in his trainers 😂😂 xx

IMG_0277.jpeg
IMG_0276.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back