THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1702376324382.png

Since I really have to work hard from Oct.- Dec. I'm not a big fan of all this holiday bologna !! So I've become a major grinch fan !! Everyone knows this, and I get grinch stuff for Christmas. I'm also a huge fan of krampus, and scrooge !! My latest holiday joy, is to watch all these home videos of the grinch terrorizing the little kids !! A little BAHHH HUMBUG is what im trying to spread this holiday season !!

***ARC thinks he hears Piggie Woo morning crowing.***

Hmmm thats deep........... is it a Rooster ? ? ? .... that sounds like a crow ? ? ?

:/

Good morning Piggie woo.... how bout we just call you the official ships parrot and call it a day.

:)
Pigey Woo is delighted to accept the official ship’s parrot position….😎…!! NB: No Rum Required 😆 xx

Pigey Woo is delighted to accept the official ship’s parrot position….😎…!! NB: No Rum Required 😆 xx
Ohhhhhh NO !

Ole Piggie Woo has got to walk the Rum Plank with the Captain ! ! !

No Scurvy Bird on this ship can pass without getting totally sloshed at least once to the point of leaning sideways on a shoulder.

Its part of the grooming process.... and tradition of course.

BUT......... i might make an exception....... for the simple fact IF....IF..... Ole Piggie Poo... Errrr Woo... happens to get TOO drunk on said Rum....

One VERY LARGE and HEAVY Piggie Woo may fall off said shoulder onto the Captains foot.... which could result in a limping Captain.

Now... I know that a limping Pirate Captain is in vogue and a fashion statement... BUT........ i happen to have an ingrown toenail at present and the pure thought of a pigeon the size of a small turkey falling on said toenail could cause a tear to shed in ones eye....

And this... would hamper my whole tough pirate persona...

So....... Shhhhh...... we shall just skip the aforementioned drunken feathered extravaganza !

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh NO !

Ole Piggie Woo has got to walk the Rum Plank with the Captain ! ! !

No Scurvy Bird on this ship can pass without getting totally sloshed at least once to the point of leaning sideways on a shoulder.

Its part of the grooming process.... and tradition of course.

BUT......... i might make an exception....... for the simple fact IF....IF..... Ole Piggie Poo... Errrr Woo... happens to get TOO drunk on said Rum....

One VERY LARGE and HEAVY Piggie Woo may fall off said shoulder onto the Captains foot.... which could result in a limping Captain.

Now... I knkow that a limping Pirate Captain is in vogue and a fashion statement... BUT........ i happen to have an ingrown toenail at present and the pure thought of a pigeon the size of a small turkey falling on said toenail could cause a tear to shed in ones eye....

And this... would hamper my hole tough pirate persona...

So....... Shhhhh...... we shall just skip the aforementioned drunken feathered extravaganza !
I couldnt agree more oh wise Cappy, ur health, safety and wellbeing must always be at the forefront of all our endeavours 🫡 😂😂 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back