THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well.
I'm down to one package of poptarts left to take hunting. Blueberry. Kind of a toothpaste flavor..
Picture hints of my sitting in a hunting blind warming food on the heater results.
Not that everyone who fishes or hunts does it so gracefully as not to overdo it burning calories as my skilled hand does. (Besides stoking the furnace with more calories.)

I guess you could call it a lack of exercise even.
1000007290-jpg.932887
IMG_4509.jpeg
IMG_4511.jpeg

The topic came up in the politics section, many here are not there. .( don't blame you) So..

Made in Oregon.

Damn near as good as the wild boar I hunt, and quite a bit easier!!
I know you would think a Viking would just grab the meat/animal/women and carry them home....

laughing11.gif

Bracelet sounded like crap 75 on the D2. When it came up I thought it was a pull tab as it was balled up in the clod. Then I broke the clod and was a chain there lol. I was like well then that wasn't expected. Thought it'd be broken but wasn't. Heavy piece and was once again deep silver from the site
Just curious, how deep is "deep"?

I'm pissed lol I've tried so hard for gold but can't land any lol
You're in great company. How many do you suppose went to California to find gold?

I had Friday off and went back to the spot I’ve been finding the Walkers. No Walkers show up but Big Ben made a appearance my first.View attachment 2116992
That place has provided some really nice silvers.
Cold?
Heck just the thought of getting a big silver would warm it up real quick.
Congrats once again
Send a thumbs up to your hunting buddy's 2 gold. (But it is just showing off in my opinion):laughing7:

It was about 7inches down balled up. Lol I consider that deep metal detecting wise with stuff of that size. Now big iron that wouldn't be deep to me
It is deep. The balling up helped you to find it, (bigger target).

I found my biggest piece of gold like that, it was an old key fob. Chain etc. All balled up. About 9 inches down.

It is deep. The balling up helped you to find it, (bigger target).

I found my biggest piece of gold like that, it was an old key fob. Chain etc. All balled up. About 9 inches down.
It was probably missed also because it was coming up a midtone at 76 which a lot of people ignore because that's usually a pull tab. I am one of the few that put up with digging those tones

The topic came up in the politics section, many here are not there. .( don't blame you) So..

Made in Oregon.

Damn near as good as the wild boar I hunt, and quite a bit easier!!
I know you would think a Viking would just grab the meat/animal/women and carry them home....

View attachment 2117038
1700835489633-png.932826

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back