THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good evening Pirates 🫡 xx hope you have all had a funday Sunday! xx

No snow here but super cold 😞 think I may need to try growing a beard 🤔… himself has one and doesn’t seem to get the freezing face trouble I do… ! 😂

anyway got a few bits for you to admire over on ….⤵️

Thread 'A slow Sunday xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/a-slow-sunday-xx.690488/

Got bored of sitting in the house so decided to detect around the small tot lots near here. Have to work so didn't spend too much time but found more junk jewelry for the bag meh

Attachments

• d0e04dad-05a4-486d-8a10-1d612f54fdb5.jpg
    d0e04dad-05a4-486d-8a10-1d612f54fdb5.jpg
    897.5 KB · Views: 15
Anyone recognize this style of cross. I find lots of them but this one is odd. Didn't look like a cross till I cleaned it but definitely a bent cross. Wish I could fix it one of the neater ones I've found.

Attachments

• 20231126_140347.jpg
    20231126_140347.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
Anyone recognize this style of cross. I find lots of them but this one is odd. Didn't look like a cross till I cleaned it but definitely a bent cross. Wish I could fix it one of the neater ones I've found.
It looks like it might be copper or brass, if it is you can anneal it and easily bend it back into shape.

It looks like it might be copper or brass, if it is you can anneal it and easily bend it back into shape.
I'd probably break it lol. The torch work takes some skill and lol and I lack it. Normally I don't fix the cheap stuff but I like this one

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back