THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Let's just call it enthusiasm!
Lol. I was super frustrated the first couple hours was just getting skunked. I mean lots of change but nothing else. The neat stuff all came towards the end

Much better than the time I spent at a park today. Those fake rings can really get the juices flowing for a second!
Ah the Nitro moments where one thinks that it's going to be a good one.
Still a thrill when it happens.
Here is one from a hunt while in England-the blood was pumping, camera clicking. Amazing I still feel the rush that I felt when I first saw it-in Feb that will be 10 yrs. So I guess they still have the power to jump start the system for many years.
092EFD61-3972-4F10-A1CD-5A703F325C5D.jpeg
E7C1F0E7-E022-4E15-A8BC-5D16BFCE768D_1_201_a.jpeg

Ah the Nitro moments where one thinks that it's going to be a good one.
Still a thrill when it happens.
Here is one from a hunt while in England-the blood was pumping, camera clicking. Amazing I still feel the rush that I felt when I first saw it-in Feb that will be 10 yrs. So I guess they still have the power to jump start the system for many years.
View attachment 2116919View attachment 2116920
Oh, I can't even think of all the times I thought I found "the one" only to see a stinking aluminum cap!
That stuff just kills me!
Oh well, just part of the fun! :laughing7:

You're simply jealous, weather it's finds or looks she beats you in both 😉
Uh oh shots fired lol. I feel sorry for you lol their clap back at you is going to be funny but not for you lol

Good Saturday morning! Hard to believe I'm the first one up here this morning....

My wife brought this home the other day. Easily the best pumpkin spice coffee I've ever had.

IMG_2935.jpeg

Good morning fellow gold diggers...and dreamers of being gold diggers.

Hoping you all have some great plans for the weekend.

Probably no detecting or some beach detecting for me tomorrow but I will try and see if I get confirmation to pop down to the farm I got a complete crotal bell at, did pop some buttons and a few 1900s coins plus a possible Roman coin there with only 2/3 strip searches so looks promising.

Haven't done relic hunting for over a month now I think 😭

Snot stories huh? I have a few

Good morning everyone. I went to Sebastian Inlet yesterday. My wife is a rabid shell collector & she found a few nice ones. I watched people not catch fish and 2 guys detecting were having no luck. 12 year old whiskey by the fireplace made for a nice evening.
Screenshot_20230712_094417_Photos.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back