THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 7.43.55 AM.png

I really wonder if it helps one go?

Just need a sound system, a flat screen up on the other wall.

For more helpful hints......:laughing7:

We have a unique neighborhood.....there is a hidden restaurant deep in our neighborhood amongst the homes. Its on the water, and predates many of the homes. Its called "the hideout", and people that know....know !! Super awsome breakfast that I can walk to, and the only neighborhood restaurant in the keys that I know of !! A special spot for us neighborhood residents.

Good morning everyone. I went to Sebastian Inlet yesterday. My wife is a rabid shell collector & she found a few nice ones. I watched people not catch fish and 2 guys detecting were having no luck. 12 year old whiskey by the fireplace made for a nice evening. View attachment 2116948
I like yours way better. This was my view this morning. Sailor’s take warning?

Attachments

• IMG_2446.jpeg
    IMG_2446.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 9
Well I don’t know now if I can do it again the spot is getting thinned out. And it’s getting cold up there
Meanwhile I'm stuck picking up school and parks lol they are so much work and a crap ton of digging holes to get on the good

Well.
I'm down to one package of poptarts left to take hunting. Blueberry. Kind of a toothpaste flavor..
Picture hints of my sitting in a hunting blind warming food on the heater results.
Not that everyone who fishes or hunts does it so gracefully as not to overdo it burning calories as my skilled hand does. (Besides stoking the furnace with more calories.)

I guess you could call it a lack of exercise even.
1000007290-jpg.932887

My buddy found the first View attachment 2116993gold there and the second gold there.
And hitting gold on your site gzzz insult to injury lol. I've been chasing gold and for the life of me can't land it even after digging all the 40s-70s signals let me tell you it's misery lol

And hitting gold on your site gzzz insult to injury lol. I've been chasing gold and for the life of me can't land it even after digging all the 40s-70s signals let me tell you it's misery lol
Maybe the golds are 70s-80s
Time to go back for those. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back