THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I am not gonna catch up on some 50 pages of reading ._.

I hope everyone is doing great and had some amazing finds while I was away
Here's the #1 secret to that very problem
Go to profile
Click on Preferences
Scroll down
click on posts per page
Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 2.26.36 PM.png

Now increase your # to 50-100 and it's bloody magic all those pages are magically shrunk to an amount that the mind can handle.
Then click on save.

2nd helpful hint don't be such a stranger and the amounts of post viewing is easily handled.
For more helpful hints ask the Cap't

Good evening my lovelies 😆xx had an afternoon hunting the fields and freezing my “knees” off…. But got a few bits to show you! xx

why on earth does the cold air make your nose run🤔 a complete design fault I reckon…. There is no way I can hold my shovel, swing my detector and keep up with the nose wiping . 😬….. xx

Thread 'Friday Afternoon Hunt 😎'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/friday-afternoon-hunt.690404/

I am not gonna catch up on some 50 pages of reading ._.

I hope everyone is doing great and had some amazing finds while I was away
Go to profile
Click on Preferences
Scroll down
click on posts per page
View attachment 2116803

Now increase your # to 50-100 and it's bloody magic all those pages are magically shrunk to an amount that the mind can handle.
Then click on save.

2nd helpful hint don't be such a stranger and the amounts of post viewing is easily handled.
… and you can filter Todays Finds by (our ) names to see what treasure has been found in your absence….. 🤓 xx

Good evening my lovelies 😆xx had an afternoon hunting the fields and freezing my “knees” off…. But got a few bits to show you! xx

why on earth does the cold air make your nose run🤔 a complete design fault I reckon…. There is no way I can hold my shovel, swing my detector and keep up with the nose wiping . 😬….. xx

Thread 'Friday Afternoon Hunt 😎'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/friday-afternoon-hunt.690404/
Cold, dry air irritates your nasal lining, and as a result, your nasal glands produce excess mucus to keep the lining moist. That can cause those big, heavy drops that drip from your nostrils. Wearing a scarf in cold weather can help, because the air warms before it hits your nose.
Now you know why the Snoopy wore one.
Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 3.43.53 PM.png

Cold, dry air irritates your nasal lining, and as a result, your nasal glands produce excess mucus to keep the lining moist. That can cause those big, heavy drops that drip from your nostrils. Wearing a scarf in cold weather can help, because the air warms before it hits your nose.
Now you know why the Snoopy wore one.
View attachment 2116830
Well… that’s solves that question! Thanks Peps xx i Guess snoopy’s nasal glands are in his neck…. 🤔 xx

Well… that’s solves that question! Thanks Peps xx i Guess snoopy’s nasal glands are in his neck…. 🤔 xx
Darn it, I really thought that would slide by-nope you caught it.
He's flying at a lower altitude still warm-so how's that for a wiggle out reply?

Go to profile
Click on Preferences
Scroll down
click on posts per page
View attachment 2116803

Then click on save.

Kinda random....

Wonder if it would show bacteria from chicken or fish on counters or in the cooler. (That one might be really scary)
It is really scary....my kitchen back splash was not as clean as I thought 😵‍💫😵‍💫

Query:
Ever see how a cow takes care of the dripping nostril issue?
Oh right as the Cap't say photo required (not my rule BTW)
The animal collection

Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 4.06.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 4.07.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 4.07.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 4.10.19 PM.png

Query:
Ever see how a cow takes care of the dripping nostril issue?
Oh right as the Cap't say photo required (not my rule BTW)
The animal collection

View attachment 2116831View attachment 2116832View attachment 2116833

View attachment 2116834

warning: not for the faint hearted.

so I got fed up trying to swing/wipe/ dig…. So I thought… well blossom, just let the wind blow the 🥲 Away…. It got to about 5 inches,🥲 so turned my head to let the wind blow it away… but had turned the wrong way… moisture flew alright… straight into my eye 😬 …. 😂😂 xx oh the glamour of treasure hunting 😂😂 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back