THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

IMG_20231124_114452.jpg

Very strange anchor pulled up today by a friend of mine !! Never seen one like this ?

Today's efforts at the school again. Only have been doing half of it haven't even touched the other half no gold but the pendent had my heart racing till I saw it was plated. Heavy silver bracelet popped up so I'll take it. A random 1947 wheat and once again a musket ball.

Attachments

• 17008747559587430071603892801262.jpg
    17008747559587430071603892801262.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
Today's efforts at the school again. Only have been doing half of it haven't even touched the other half no gold but the pendent had my heart racing till I saw it was plated. Heavy silver bracelet popped up so I'll take it. A random 1947 wheat and once again a musket ball.
Oooh, nice score on the bracelet!

WTG on getting another silver and Wheat.
The lead shows there's an older layer down below, just have to get a silver from that era.
Which program are you using mainly?

Oooh, nice score on the bracelet!
Bracelet sounded like crap 75 on the D2. When it came up I thought it was a pull tab as it was balled up in the clod. Then I broke the clod and was a chain there lol. I was like well then that wasn't expected. Thought it'd be broken but wasn't. Heavy piece and was once again deep silver from the site

Much better than the time I spent at a park today. Those fake rings can really get the juices flowing for a second!

Attachments

• IMG_6165.jpeg
    IMG_6165.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6166.jpeg
    IMG_6166.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
WTG on getting another silver and Wheat.
The lead shows there's an older layer down below, just have to get a silver from that era.
Which program are you using mainly?
I use sensitive ft and tweak it as needed. My favorite for my sites. I usually turn the reactivity to 1.5 around here and get great depth and still good separation. I dig everything anyways so also don't need a ton of separation I'd rather have the depth

Much better than the time I spent at a park today. Those fake rings can really get the juices flowing for a second!
You did good mine only looks good because I spent so many hours out today on my day off.

I'm pissed lol I've tried so hard for gold but can't land any lol
Yeah, I'm with you!
I found 8 gold rings in the first 6 weeks of the year, one more a few months ago, and that's it. Been pounding parks, beaches and everything else I can think of. Gets a bit frustrating sometimes.

Yeah, I'm with you!
I found 8 gold rings in the first 6 weeks of the year, one more a few months ago, and that's it. Been pounding parks, beaches and everything else I can think of. Gets a bit frustrating sometimes.
I'm stubborn but do get flustered lol. I don't stop though but inside I'm cussing up a storm lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back