THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

giphy (7).gif

Well the Max took his meds ok today.
It was my error, and corrected it with my remembering. Peanut butter on the banana piece. That's what was missing, now it's all good.

IMG_20231124_084251_02.jpg
IMG_20231124_084251_01.jpg

@JVA5th thanks for the heads up on this bad boy !! It came this morning at 730 am !! I've been shining it on everything in the house !!

On a side note to those that don't understand the significance of this tool as it relates to treasure hunting......there is no better way to see disturbances in paint, plaster, and bricks. So in south Florida we have a criminal culture that has always hid the proceeds of drug smuggling inside walls, ceilings, floors, and other custom built hides in these elaborate drug smuggling compounds. I know 3 people who have inadvertently stumbled on large fortunes stashed by drug smugglers here in the keys. 1 still lives here and the other 2 fled and disappeared......the key takeaway was the guy who bought the old smugglers house, and located the hidden stash behind a wall.....how did you find it I asked.....his answer was.....an old treasure hunter came with a black light and found the disturbances in the plaster and paint, on a wall in the house. Not only was it a stash, but it was a custom built hide that was installed in the house as it was built. There were a number of drug houses here in the keys related to just about every cartel in existence. So with that story in mind.....I will now try and access one of Escobar old estates....my friend bought it for pennies on the dollar in the early 90s. It has bullet proof glass, and a helicopter pad on the roof. Its never been fully checked, and one of his other properties yielded a safe that was hidden under the main entrance to the building. They dug it up, and it was stolen from the property within hours, never to be seen again !!

View attachment 2116774View attachment 2116775
@JVA5th thanks for the heads up on this bad boy !! It came this morning at 730 am !! I've been shining it on everything in the house !!

On a side note to those that don't understand the significance of this tool as it relates to treasure hunting......there is no better way to see disturbances in paint, plaster, and bricks. So in south Florida we have a criminal culture that has always hid the proceeds of drug smuggling inside walls, ceilings, floors, and other custom built hides in these elaborate drug smuggling compounds. I know 3 people who have inadvertently stumbled on large fortunes stashed by drug smugglers here in the keys. 1 still lives here and the other 2 fled and disappeared......the key takeaway was the guy who bought the old smugglers house, and located the hidden stash behind a wall.....how did you find it I asked.....his answer was.....an old treasure hunter came with a black light and found the disturbances in the plaster and paint, on a wall in the house. Not only was it a stash, but it was a custom built hide that was installed in the house as it was built. There were a number of drug houses here in the keys related to just about every cartel in existence. So with that story in mind.....I will now try and access one of Escobar old estates....my friend bought it for pennies on the dollar in the early 90s. It has bullet proof glass, and a helicopter pad on the roof. Its never been fully checked, and one of his other properties yielded a safe that was hidden under the main entrance to the building. They dug it up, and it was stolen from the property within hours, never to be seen again !!
Well there's 2 sides to this post.

You didn't find anything stashed at your house (that you didn't know about)
CUZ! You still here posting. :laughing7:
Which is sad to hear (the other side)
That's a pretty cool looking light, wonder if would help seeing the hard to eyeball surface finds at a site? Stuff the same colour as the ground-I was thinking.
Best of luck in the new adventures-and if a new treasure hunting craft emerges suddenly in the future-we won't be asking any questions.

View attachment 2116774View attachment 2116775

A very useful treasure hunting tool with various purposes. Probably more use for you out there than I have for mine. But I take mine to flea markets and such to look for old glass and uranium glass. I take it also when out and around to look for flourscent minerals for display. Also certain gems will also be flourscent. Especially rubies those show vibrant red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back