THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I couldn't remember the brand name of the blacklight torch that JVA got, but I got this one.
Screenshot_20231123_093840_Gmail.jpg

The UV Beast V3 385-395 nm !!

Well done RC… i Am proud of you ! 😆 xx
Oh you'd have been real proud last night!

Someone said she'd really like a clean kitchen for tomorrow.
Oh the silent agony I briefly endured trying to maintain my poker face and composure.
I may not be able to dine today from briefly biting my tongue real hard while I thought my response shouldn't be , "well then get your butt out there and start cleaning"...

(This danged keep the domestic peace and tranquility theory crap is going to kill me.)

Kitchen looked pretty darned clean when I got done though.
Nearly noon and the parade on t.v. is ending.
I don't smell anything cooking yet.

Thinking about announcing I'd really like something nice to eat midday on a Holiday.
Let's see if I can bite my tongue in a new spot so it's not too much worse...

Oh you'd have been real proud last night!

Someone said she'd really like a clean kitchen for tomorrow.
Oh the silent agony I briefly endured trying to maintain my poker face and composure.
I may not be able to dine today from briefly biting my tongue real hard while I thought my response shouldn't be , "well then get your butt out there and start cleaning"...

(This danged keep the domestic peace and tranquility theory crap is going to kill me.)

Kitchen looked pretty darned clean when I got done though.
Nearly noon and the parade on t.v. is ending.
I don't smell anything cooking yet.

Thinking about announcing I'd really like something nice to eat midday on a Holiday.
Let's see if I can bite my tongue in a new spot so it's not too much worse...
You cannot win so just do as you please!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back