THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Ta da… here is my list of items we are taking to the FLO next week for recording! 🤓… xx

The weather looks shocking tomoz heavy rain all day 🤨 so no detecting 🥹…. And Sunday we are out waddling with the precious ones (bassets) for my birthday treat … so i will not be able to delight you with treasure… ! But feel free to look over my back catalogue on Todays Finds and marvel at our past efforts once more 😂😂 xx

IMG_9613.jpeg

Need some hood pins. Too late.

Had a Ford that liked to open it's yaw and slam on the top edge of roof.
I could see below it in the gap at bottom. But sure wouldn't want to be on a bridge like that!

Bart!
We need video. Especially the audio part of the incident! l.o.l...
Used to have that problem. Stopped driving at a thousand mph and it went away. :angel12:

Used to have that problem. Stopped driving at a thousand mph and it went away. :angel12:
I could barley make it up the bridge at 55, with a 40 kt head wind !!🤣😂🤣....poor old Ford hood thought I was going 95 !!🤣🤣

I have been moving my finds from the shed back to the garage to put into the cabinet. Hopefully I will be able to work on stuff over the winter.

I have glass that is already tumbled in to “sea glass.

IMG_4328.jpeg

Glass and pottery collect at the site and kept together to reassemble later. It all needs cleaned yet.

IMG_4329.jpeg

Glass ready for tumbling.

IMG_4330.jpeg

Glass I haven’t decided what I want to make yet. There’s a big jar I might glue together.

IMG_4331.jpeg

“china” I have started to glue together.

IMG_4333.jpeg

IMG_4342.jpeg

Then all this pottery I have separated for one characteristic or another like 10 different jigsaw puzzles going at the same time. The blue is tape on matching pieces.

IMG_4334.jpeg

IMG_4335.jpeg

IMG_4337.jpeg
IMG_4338.jpeg

IMG_4339.jpeg

IMG_4340.jpeg

IMG_4341.jpeg

This one is the closest to being completely.

IMG_4336.jpeg

And here I thought I was probably the only one gluing broken bottles and pottery back together. You've got a lot of pieces there!
I watched a video which I cannot find now. It was from Diggin with Deej. Anyway I have a dump site and The house site. She showed how to clean and tape and then glue it back. We are not alone. Lol

It's something that few think about-yet many do.

View attachment 2113243

Been wearing a red work shirt every Friday since I first heard of this. Not that it makes me special in any way but my company has a large focus on employing veterans and takes every opportunity to promote and recognize them.

Been wearing a red work shirt every Friday since I first heard of this. Not that it makes me special in any way but my company has a large focus on employing veterans and takes every opportunity to promote and recognize them.
Just as long as you dont work at a bull farm.

:P

:)

Morning crew xx hope you have a magical Saturday ahead of you xx 😆

As we are not detecting today, instead of cracking on with the housework.. ive catalogued the hammered coins 😆 xx

NB. Not all of the are whole coins… lots of halves nd quarters… but thats another spreadsheet 😆 xx

Edit… re done totals !!
IMG_9618.jpeg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back