THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

That junk just made the hunt!
Keeper junk in my book. And despite thier being yours , I've taken the liberty of choosing a couple favorites.
(Something I try not to do with my own...l.o.l..)
Some of its neat but all junk. There was no shade in that school and I had to squeeze through a fence to get in there. Wasn't worth my efforts. Most schools in California you have to jump the fence or find one to get through. Most don't care if you are in them during the summer or on weekends. The worst they do is just say leave if they don't want you in there

I wonder who these guys are in this pendant.

Attachments

• 20230730_172746.jpg
    20230730_172746.jpg
    856.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230730_172808.jpg
    20230730_172808.jpg
    860.3 KB · Views: 14
I wonder who these guys are in this pendant.
I think it's the king of Thailand. I wasn't sure but now that I look at it I think so. I only know because the king is huge to the Thai people and my grandma is Thai so I've seen pictures once or twice

Some of its neat but all junk. There was no shade in that school and I had to squeeze through a fence to get in there. Wasn't worth my efforts. Most schools in California you have to jump the fence or find one to get through. Most don't care if you are in them during the summer or on weekends. The worst they do is just say leave if they don't want you in there

Kids go outside anymore?
Jr. high we went out on the football field to smoke at lunchtime. High school had a place too.
Other than that...

I drive by the "local" highschool I seldom see an inmate outside.
A new sports field seems to have a soccer crowd some weekends.
Maybe in a few yards some players will have dropped something. Not holding my breath.

One park ,no two , I've been busy by basketball poles/posts.
Lean right against one stuff is so close. Like someone hit the post and an item as launched.
Off edges of playing surface on a corner where stuff is placed/set down on another.
A little farther on another. (Canadian token there. Far from home.)

Newer sports field I hit just because there's nothing but fallow ground around it a very long ways.
Really. Nothing around but old field /brush.

Pair of great pliers. Spent brass ammo casings. No concessions or anything fir coin drops. Very scarce coins around guessed seating areas.
Whoo hoo!
Quiet though.

Kids go outside anymore?
Jr. high we went out on the football field to smoke at lunchtime. High school had a place too.
Other than that...

I drive by the "local" highschool I seldom see an inmate outside.
A new sports field seems to have a soccer crowd some weekends.
Maybe in a few yards some players will have dropped something. Not holding my breath.

One park ,no two , I've been busy by basketball poles/posts.
Lean right against one stuff is so close. Like someone hit the post and an item as launched.
Off edges of playing surface on a corner where stuff is placed/set down on another.
A little farther on another. (Canadian token there. Far from home.)

Newer sports field I hit just because there's nothing but fallow ground around it a very long ways.
Really. Nothing around but old field /brush.

Pair of great pliers. Spent brass ammo casings. No concessions or anything fir coin drops. Very scarce coins around guessed seating areas.
Whoo hoo!
Quiet though.
Most the jewelry I was finding seemed to be from the 60s to 70s. No newer stuff. I think someone else cleans up the easy stuff around here.

Sucks when this happens.
The top caught the hickory fork.
There was no way that sucker was giving up.
Hooked the Chains around the butt. Got the Tundra, 20ft of runout.
Tundra bounced over a couple of feet.
Bloody brilliant 👏
Get the big tractor, had to lift the butt, drop it, repeat, the I worked it down, dragged it out.
There was no way I was going near that hickory to start cutting, especially when it was bent like a bow.
20230730_183002.jpg

Bam gold. Lol was bored went out as it was getting dark in the back yard and this surprise came up. Was just bored and wanted to kill time. Got so excited as I picked it up dropped it and it bounced off my shovel and couldn't find it but the metal detector refound it. And as always it sounded like crap and the numbers as well looked like crap.

Attachments

• 20230730_204512.jpg
    20230730_204512.jpg
    620.4 KB · Views: 17
  • mir_20230730_204703.jpg
    mir_20230730_204703.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20230730_204722.jpg
    20230730_204722.jpg
    623.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 20230730_204730.jpg
    20230730_204730.jpg
    647.7 KB · Views: 17
Bam gold. Lol was bored went out as it was getting dark in the back yard and this surprise came up. Was just bored and wanted to kill time. Got so excited as I picked it up dropped it and it bounced off my shovel and couldn't find it but the metal detector refound it. And as always it sounded like crap and the numbers as well looked like crap.
What?
:rolleyes:

Congrats on the gold!!!

Congratulations on the gold ring.

Good morning all xx hope you all have a lovely monday ahead xxx 🤗

arghh everything hurts today… but the garden is back under control 😅 xx if the rain lets up we can hopefully get some swing time in tonight 🤞🏻 xx
Morning blossom
Good to hear that you have tamed the beastly gardens once again and can focus on more important things-like digging for treasures in the dirt. (sure beats pulling weeds from the dirt)

Morning blossom
Good to hear that you have tamed the beastly gardens once again and can focus on more important things-like digging for treasures in the dirt. (sure beats pulling weeds from the dirt)
Hey Peps!! Ha… yes the earth in these parts gives us so much 😍 xx How are you doing? Aches nd pains on the mend i hope?! 🤗

You made that happen.....your determination paid off....thats what it takes !! Lots of times it's slow for me I have to just keep digging. I know the gold is out there, I just have to keep going till I get it. Nice gold for your efforts....congrats John !! You deserved that one !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back