THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RC...........your figured out how to resurrect bud light....bring back that ad campaign!!🤣🤣🤣
With all due respect , if I drink a beer it has little to do with who else does. Unless they hand me one...

Not a fan of light beers. And reg Bud's tend to give me a headache more than others for some reason..
I really enjoy(ed) thier real men of genius adds. Could have been carried on into ladies too I'd think.

We laughed at ourselves sometimes ; while trying not to be the subject ourselves.

I don't own a cooler with wheels. Probably should as it might be easier to drag using a wheelchair.
But it's still funny as heck to hear exaggerations (?) about someone else overdoing it with one.
(Would be funnier if watching certain pier fisherman drag carts of varied types through sand with enough gear to take up residence a week and outfit a dozen other people. More so because I didn't use a cart to pier fish back in the day. I do have an idea for one in the shed though.)

Funny how life works......never thought in advance enough to see just how far this urban logging thing would go, but I new I wanted to do it either way. Just been an incredible journey that I knew was going to take the long game to make profitable. I also had to hone my skills as sawyer, artist, and furniture builder. I'm going up to the log lot today to pick out a mahogany slab for a commission piece for Sotheby's art gallery !! This piece will be a live edge top, on a custom cabinet on wheels. This piece will be the main point of business for the gallery.....it can be rolled on castors to display sculpture also from any where in the gallery. Also going to finish a live edge foyer bench as my debut piece in the gallery !! We will have a 60/40 split to start, and an even sweeter deal in the future !! I was shocked at the asking prices here, and I really like 10X what I was thinking !! Just an incredibly generous offer to us.....a no Brainer!!
I'll take pics....incredible flame cuban mahogany top for this commission!! Endangered and protected, only found here in large stocks. Only urban loggers can legally sell the storm fall and permit take downs......if one is legally cut down 3 saplings must be planted !! Were called the "Flip Flop Loggers" !!

Should of/would of/if I could of cut it on time.
Total 82 large, left a few for reference.
Will cut the woody off, then blend with a cheese/butter mix to a thick puree type mixture. Do little pattys and freeze.
Garlic butter spread, or a dip, maybe a future lobster fest meet up. Oh it makes for a nice addition in hearty soups.
What the heck, get a stir fry going.
20230708_115836.jpg

That's what the Indian River side of Sebastian Inlet looked like on July 4th. Hell, it looks like that most weekends. I have no idea if anyone is detecting it on Mondays.
I sure would if it's legal....?

Good evening esteemed crew! Xx been out saving treasure today, I braved the sun, the wind, the rain, the thunder and yes the lightning too, just so you can all get your fix of Englands finest treasure 😎 xx hope you have all had a good Saturday xx 🤗 xx

Thread 'Saturday Swing Results ☔️ xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/saturday-swing-results-xx.685887/

It's legal, technically it's in the Indian River, not the state park.
Yeah but is it within any leased areas ?
Most state parks allow detecting ... some with permit issued at Rangers office.
Not sure how it goes over there in that park.

Got back from picking, and questioned why all the chickens were free roaming around everywhere.
Soon enough I figured it out.
That was an easy fall, right over the barn roof.

So let's play that word game AH ----!😡
I'll take a big letter F for the 🌶.
It was a leaner, now a fallen victim.
20230707_125059.jpg
20230708_135515.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back