THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20230707_074841.jpg

After 5 hunts I'm sitting at 20 + rings !! Only 4 golds and 6 silvers......wooo hoooo !! I feel like I'm winning the Olympics!! Thats not counting grills, chains, and earrings.

Might be time to change up and go after some galleon treasures.....its hard to get away from the fresh drops when the swimming spots are so busy !! Only in the keys can I go to a beach where I could find a gold dobloon, a fresh dropped cuban link gold chain, a piece of Ambergris, and maybe a few kilos of cocaine and hash, All at the same spot.
Man ONLY IN AMERICA !!😅🤣😁

Might be time to change up and go after some galleon treasures.....its hard to get away from the fresh drops when the swimming spots are so busy !! Only in the keys can I go to a beach where I could find a gold dobloon, a fresh dropped cuban link gold chain, a piece of Ambergris, and maybe a few kilos of cocaine and hash, All at the same spot.
Just keep them swimming holes and beaches packed we’ll be down there soon!!😜

Here's a $545,722.50 chunk of change.
One has to admit (regarding drops and gold) that you live in a gift that just keeps giving.:headbang:

There seems to be a list of things that one has ran into at one time or other in life.

This list is the bend you over type services that gouge a person because you just need them.
Lawyers, Dentists, Veterinary services, and tree services.
Each can drain the account easily, and they do it without conscience.

So here's my gripe of the day, getting 15 trees cut, 5 trimmed (2-4 branches)
The magic number it seems to be $15,000.00 (give or take a few bucks on the quotes)

Pepper's solution rent an articulated 4x4 60' diesel boom for $3500++ and go at it for month.

Seriously pirates, it's only going 30 ft out and 60 ft up-in a cage with a chainsaw-really what can not go wrong-right? :laughing7:
There's going to be some bird angle pictures of different spots around the place.
Been using a chainsaw most of my life, and I never take it for granted that a tree will fall in the direction or how one really wants it to go.
Safety first
The Mrs said "Maybe we should get X to come over to give you a hand"
Reply: Please just don't ask anyone to come near me for the next month, I don't want to get hurt.

After 5 hunts I'm sitting at 20 + rings !! Only 4 golds and 6 silvers......wooo hoooo !! I feel like I'm winning the Olympics!! Thats not counting grills, chains, and earrings.
You are, buddy, you are winning the Olympics!

My finds for the morning ( there was also a Lego piece I forgot in my pocket and a broken fishing pole ):

IMG_3812.jpeg

"In the US and Australia, possession of, or trade in, ambergris is banned.

In the US, sperm whales are protected under the Endangered Species Act of 1973, which prohibits the use of any product from an endangered species. However, ambergris is regarded as a bit of a ‘grey area’, being a waste product and thus capable of being ‘salvaged’ without needing to harm whales."

Maybe that's why the dealers I sent pictures of the ambergris I found never replied....

You are, buddy, you are winning the Olympics!

My finds for the morning ( there was also a Lego piece I forgot in my pocket and a broken fishing pole ):

View attachment 2092414
Thinking a Grandchild is going to like the baseball.
I believe that your Mr.WD can repair the broken 🪟 if it happens.

"In the US and Australia, possession of, or trade in, ambergris is banned.

In the US, sperm whales are protected under the Endangered Species Act of 1973, which prohibits the use of any product from an endangered species. However, ambergris is regarded as a bit of a ‘grey area’, being a waste product and thus capable of being ‘salvaged’ without needing to harm whales."

Maybe that's why the dealers I sent pictures of the ambergris I found never replied....
Just state your from X country that isn't any concern.

Wait, the trade of ambergris is banned in the U.S.?
There are loop holes.....if placed in a nice dry spot and left in situ, technically a bahamian can possess, trade, and export it legally.....if the proper customs forms are used. Only U.S. citizens are not allowed to trade or be in possession of Ambergris. So yes the laws are rarely enforced, and buyers will fly in and purchase it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back