THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Bulldog hasn't been in to surgery.
The old gal who had surgery I just checked for breathing again. Gotta get close to see it. But she's resting anyways... She can walk. Eat ect. So that's good.
The rest are , well the rest.
The world champ went off his feed. He picked up on Momma's stress probably.
Plus she fed him from a can of some strange to him food one morning. A fussy belly I still suspect from bone (the wrong bone anyways) in a raw food diet when he was studding out East that might have bit him.. His big interest for food the past two days? A purple flower plant on the deck.
No other, Just the purple.
I don't know how much of it he scored on when I didn't put him out and watch...
Dumb dog.
He may have eaten this morning. I didn't ask as I wasn't involved.
I'll feed him his supper though.

Birds spill seed out back . Of course the feeder has to be where dogs can get seed waste. Why not expect bird poop too?
5 of the dogs went right over there the other night soon as I let them out. Grrr.
Get out of there!
I’m glad the ole girl is hanging in there. Also good that they are not both recovering at the same time. Although, when you have a few dogs, does it make a difference?

Ahem, and btw, I’m eating lunch. Lol 😂

Chicken bowl they call it, even though it’s on a plate.
IMG_3663.jpeg

I’m glad the ole girl is hanging in there. Also good that they are not both recovering at the same time. Although, when you have a few dogs, does it make a difference?
It can matter.
Don't want one on an emergency run and one home unattended.

Used to be if I didn't have a lot of money in one it was less a priority than one I had too much into..
But you know , being fur kids ; ya gotta make an effort to not leave them all at a reststop. On purpose. Again. So "they" say.

My kind of place!
Well , my kind of map comprehension anyways.

Mexican/American/Alien secret base ?? Just sayin !!! Who's gonna go check....any galleons crash there ?

I've read a few articles on this ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back