THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Quite frankly, im tired of waiting on the cancer to finish the job.
I've made it six months longer than I was supposed to get.

Im sorry.
Don,t be sorry man! Sorry for what? You got to come back on here and renew some friendships and make some new ones,that counts for something!

Guess you have to erase that expiration date tag on your foot. Again
Please stop my brother.
He is bad and no one cares that he is doing what he does in others names.
I deserve Justice both as an adult and for what happened when I was six years old!
The local police took his money or the fed is interfering without doing their due diligence.

Thanks for killing this Eagle!

Please stop my brother.
He is bad and no one cares that he is doing what he does in others names.
I deserve Justice both as an adult and for what happened when I was six years old!
The local police took his money or the fed is interfering without doing their due diligence.

Thanks for killing this Eagle!
Start at the bottom. Like the bank.
Document and retain evidence of the chain of events.
Make up a generic contact form. Date , time. Whom contacted. Subject. Results.
Use a seperate/new form for each contact.
From bank go to I.R.S. if that is who contacted you about a discrepancy.
Your state representative may be a conduit /liaison to work with between state and federal offices. If approached respectfully and graciously.
A friend and I found his rep. very helpful and instrumental in changing disabled regulations for clarity. Due to the networking available through channels.

Same with your brother.
Start at the bottom locally. (His locale if seperate from yours.)

Declaring no one cares is not what anyone with the ability to do anything about him (if proven he is a liability) wants to hear.
How do we know who is aware of him and what is being done?
Then to , unproven hearsay is not going to spur the sheriff into investigating something or someone. Be fair about that and give sound reason (with evidence beyond seeming like a swatter for all a sheriff would know) for seeking the sheriffs ear on the matter.

If you were sheriff and approached with what you have written about your brother ; is it enough to begin building a study into the matter?
And should the sheriff consider your own credibility? Again , be fair about it.
Lots of things going on that need attention.
Solid cases can see better priorities.

Legal advice should be from an attorney familier with the type case involved.
And any respectable attorney will defer to /recommend someone else if it is not the type case they are familier with.
I'd not go to court without one in my corner. Despite my couple success's only having one helped anchor. It is leverage of a sort , but knowledge of law pertaining to a given case is where it is at.

Life is not fair. Yep , I've heard that from an attorney before.
So I've sought those familier with the laws pertaining to my fights.

Do know the costs going in.
One attorney of major help has never charged me a dime.
He's received a bottle of my best homebrewed wine. And been complimented on his being a sterling example of the potential immigrants have here.
In his case , an asset to many.

Others have wanted consultation fees.
Others a retainer.
Others other terms.

Meaning , have a solid case for efficiency. That is on you.
Time is money. So is losing. Or even winning.
Do you want to go to court against your brother? Then be prepared to be committed to being there when told to be. Repeatedly. And with changes , delays cancellations ect. tossed in for good measure. And to incur expenses.

If you are not prepared to do so , and have established a solid proven case ; is it fair to expect someone else to instead?

Don't say it's someone else's job. Not when they have no proven case and there are plenty of other citizens claiming insult without proven cases also.
How many complaints with little substance (proof) could you or I look into in a days work?
And is that a productive use of our time when our task is to keep the peace and enforce laws pertaining to such? Along with all other laws. And whatever comes up in the meantime demanding response.

Good afternoon, pirates! I had to make a trip to the city and go to a big store. Needed food for home, trailer, and my daughter-in-law(she doesn’t drive). Whew!

This song came on over the speakers and instantly my stress was gone and I was singing and dancing in the isles having fun grocery shopping. Lol. So clap along if you feel that’s what you wanna do.

Am I the plague ?
I joined CCF and the posts dropped off like the Rapture happened!
Same thing happens here too.

A life filled with paranoid people looking at me.

Keep looking.
Keep fishing.
Wrong tree!
It’s not all about you , bud. Some have busy weekends, others on vacation or away for the weekend, plus it’s warmer and lots to do outside. Natural occurrence in the warmer months.

Okay, it’s way too hot outside. Been a long weekend in the sun. I declare it’s officially nap time!

1655141333314.gif

Good afternoon, pirates! I had to make a trip to the city and go to a big store. Needed food for home, trailer, and my daughter-in-law(she doesn’t drive). Whew!

This song came on over the speakers and instantly my stress was gone and I was singing and dancing in the isles having fun grocery shopping. Lol. So clap along if you feel that’s what you wanna do.

I love that song! Takes me back to when my grand daughters were little and they loved it too!

Found some cool old black and white photos going way back into my families history as I've been cleaning stuff up. I'll post some a lot of these have a lot of age just such a cool find and they are in good shape

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back