THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Wut..coin community.
Its against the rules to post other forums and since many folks here would rather I not be here, I have to be a goody two shoes.

Seen any Bandicoots lately?
Was just curious as to what you were referring to.Not prying. Saw one yesterday,near Paul Pelosi,s house!:laughing7: Glad to have you.

Did I mention that I love his dogs and tend to give them snacks?
Well crap.
Its my own fault.
He is right.
At the moment I have a hole in the yard with a litter of skunks, a momma and 3 tiny babies.Plus an unwanted litter of feral kittens that the momma cat decided to have in some junk piled on my back porch. I don,t really care for them but I,m not so mean as to kill them or hurt them. Hope I get some good karma for having a soft heart.

At the moment I have a hole in the yard with a litter of skunks, a momma and 3 tiny babies.Plus an unwanted litter of feral kittens that the momma cat decided to have in some junk piled on my back porch. I don,t really care for them but I,m not so mean as to kill them or hurt them. Hope I get some good karma for having a soft heart.
I have to take our cats to the shelter tomorrow.
We can't afford them anymore with the cost of everything being crazy.
It is a no kill shelter, otherwise I would go without food for them.

Delivered today,40 pounds
006.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG
(2) 5 gal. buckets) of Activated Charcoal for the water filter:headbang: Stuff looks real nice and hard to get,(must be other people are thinking the same thing) this is proper size for a low or no water pressure system. Thinking it should be named Black Gold :BangHead:

DSC_0951.jpg

I found 11 roundballs, and a weird bell, in a cornfield on my 8x great grandfathers property today. So far, that's 19 roundballs found at this site, which seems like a lot to me. Not sure how old the bell is.

Full story and more pictures below.

Life goes onwards.
Poor liberty threw a rod.
Its times like this that makes me glad that I have lived a life without.
Doing without is much easier when you are used to struggling.
Hopefully Wednesday or Thursday I can get the red car into the shop.
Finally saved enough to get it fixed.
This car blowing up now shows the blessings of one up high!
I could be negative or I can see that this could have happened a month or two ago and that would have been a curse.

I get it Satan... You hate me.
Undoing your BS every chance I get!

Life goes onwards.
I could be negative or I can see that this could have happened a month or two ago and that would have been a curse.

Full size cars are pulling in $850-1100
Over the scale now in Kingston for scrap.

Life goes onwards.

It,s said that Satan works at every chance to undo what the higher powers try to achieve.I look at adversity in that light.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back