THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Best of luck to you WD
Here ya go. Today’s finds Lol 😂

ECDE84C5-194A-415B-A3B6-D332925C6C1D.jpeg

And yes I stuck my finger with the hook. 🤬

Hello Zakon my days been alright, how about yours?
Its going good but unproductive. I've been sitting in my car most of the day staring at the ladder that I need to climb.
I can't bring myself to do it because of the anxiety around coming back down the ladder.
The roof has had tarp covered holes in it since the tornado last September.
I am going to use max gap foam sealer to fill the holes.
Two sheets of sheet metal are needed, but I don't have a trailer and it won't fit in the Jeep.

Its going good but unproductive. I've been sitting in my car most of the day staring at the ladder that I need to climb.
I can't bring myself to do it because of the anxiety around coming back down the ladder.
The roof has had tarp covered holes in it since the tornado last September.
I am going to use max gap foam sealer to fill the holes.
Two sheets of sheet metal are needed, but I don't have a trailer and it won't fit in the Jeep.
Be careful hopefully you manage to get that done with no problems

Well we bought a new pressure tank and my mom informed me that she has a spare pump that dad had bought decades ago.
I think I messed it up.
So we bought a pump/tank combo and have to install it.
I don't have any clue about those things you described about the well setup.
I don't think I ever admitted such a thing, but I have comprehension issues.
I have been trying to hire someone local but I can't find anyone.

The well guys (local long time running) did my last tank /plumbing.
And I hired my last water heater from a local plumber.
They had to deal with what I did with the previous water heater. Not too bad , but thier swaged fittings are a riot! The tool to crimp though is cost prohibitive for a home owner. Went to ball valves too.

You need a reputable local well outfit / company.
That may mean the nearest ( but solid) , may have to travel . No biggie.

They are a tight circle , even if competing or someone doesn't like someone else. So don't blow one out too bad. l.o.l..
There are good and a minority probably bad , so get the good.
Don't be afraid to call around local , like at a hardware store or new modular /mobile home sales or real estate place to inquire about reputable well folks.

Many years ago I hired a great outfit from a half hour or so away.
A family business that started when they wanted water at a Lake Michigan shore site and no one would drill 200 feet for them. I think it was 200. (Yep , sounds crazy.)
They did it themselves and then others wanted wells.
Years later they had a going well drilling/service when I called them.
It was still like a fun hobby to them. But they knew thier pumps ect. very well too.
They sure were a good outfit.

For everyone, especially Michiganders.

For everyone, especially Michiganders.
It,s a long way from Arkansas to Michigan.But thanks any way!

Go pro footage....mate cam...exactly what I see !! Love the gopro when I remember to use it. Just flooded my go pro 7, so im back up and running with a hero 10 now. Was able to recover some good stuff from the chip out of the 7.
@vandemarkrods
#teamlightinup #barefootfisherman #sportfishing #islamoradabreweryanddistillery #Shimano

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back