THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

laughing11.gif

It would of been a lot better in the politics section.
No dancing around the problem
You see its real simple.....when I first voted my grandfather straightened me out.....he said "Bart you see how the voting booth is closed off so no one can see you voting ?" I said yes why is that grandpa ? Because voting is a very private and personal thing and your not required to tell anyone who or how you voted !! He then said that if you keep your political views close and someone is pressuring you to tell them your political views and who you voted for you only have to tell them this " its a very private and personal decision that I prefer to keep to myself" it has worked great for me.....that and sticking to other topics like treasure, on a treasure web site (wish I could find some) this method has enraged people, and others have found it useful in there work place, and others have accepted that I will not waste my time with political back and forth and we just don't talk about it much. I don't even tell my wife how I vote on everything. I don't even tell people I voted until they ask, and then I say "its very private and personal and I prefer to keep that information to my self, but thanks for asking. Many don't have a response and move on. Others who persist get the same answer until they stop asking. Its hard enough to keep up with an imaginary pirate ship and all its crew members.....I can't imagine defending my political views on a forum where you must pay to play the politics game !! I can get as much politics as I want on any of the news channels.....and get it 24/7 if thats what I wanted. Anyways thats the main reason I don't pay for charter fees.....almost feels like a ransom to pay for my freedom of speech. 25$ and im allowed to argue about politics.....haaaa ha !! Hope they don't sit me down for my overly political post....you see....an extra level of worrying over what I wrote.

Oh...ya....you see I had nothing nice to say on ARCs thread, so I didn't say anything at all.....just read and listened.....easy to see the thread couldn't stay up for long. And there in lies the next great thing my grandfather taught me....if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.....not easy to follow, but you can't imagine how many times I've had to delete my posts because its just a waste of time.....im human too....and sometimes here on t-net I've lost my cool and said some mean things....so disgusting, and disappointing when I see how worked up I've gotten....most of the time for nothing !!

Mornin all.

Perfect light sweatshirt morning.
Gorgeous morning!
Feels like I'm swimming down here....instant sweat, with a light coating of mosquitos.....looks like rain for days to come....maybe with a tropical disturbance at the end of it. Humidity is thick.

You see its real simple.....when I first voted my grandfather straightened me out.....he said "Bart you see how the voting booth is closed off so no one can see you voting ?" I said yes why is that grandpa ? Because voting is a very private and personal thing and your not required to tell anyone who or how you voted !! He then said that if you keep your political views close and someone is pressuring you to tell them your political views and who you voted for you only have to tell them this " its a very private and personal decision that I prefer to keep to myself" it has worked great for me.....that and sticking to other topics like treasure, on a treasure web site (wish I could find some) this method has enraged people, and others have found it useful in there work place, and others have accepted that I will not waste my time with political back and forth and we just don't talk about it much. I don't even tell my wife how I vote on everything. I don't even tell people I voted until they ask, and then I say "its very private and personal and I prefer to keep that information to my self, but thanks for asking. Many don't have a response and move on. Others who persist get the same answer until they stop asking. Its hard enough to keep up with an imaginary pirate ship and all its crew members.....I can't imagine defending my political views on a forum where you must pay to play the politics game !! I can get as much politics as I want on any of the news channels.....and get it 24/7 if thats what I wanted. Anyways thats the main reason I don't pay for charter fees.....almost feels like a ransom to pay for my freedom of speech. 25$ and im allowed to argue about politics.....haaaa ha !! Hope they don't sit me down for my overly political post....you see....an extra level of worrying over what I wrote.

Oh...ya....you see I had nothing nice to say on ARCs thread, so I didn't say anything at all.....just read and listened.....easy to see the thread couldn't stay up for long. And there in lies the next great thing my grandfather taught me....if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.....not easy to follow, but you can't imagine how many times I've had to delete my posts because its just a waste of time.....im human too....and sometimes here on t-net I've lost my cool and said some mean things....so disgusting, and disappointing when I see how worked up I've gotten....most of the time for nothing !!
You would have something "not nice" on it ? ? ?

About me ? ? ?

:)... :P

I was going to quote/reply but then it might disappear also-though a screen shot was saved. :laughing7:
I hear ya on what you said Bart-the topics of politics/religion is a line drawn in the sand.
It's really hard for some to accept the other person's decision in life.
Sometimes the common threads of life that brings many together gets a tad frayed at times.

Last edited:
Feels like I'm swimming down here....instant sweat, with a light coating of mosquitos.....looks like rain for days to come....maybe with a tropical disturbance at the end of it. Humidity is thick.
Light coating of mosquitos:laughing7:
I haven't seen it this bad here ever, after the rain yesterday had Max out for a quick walk.
Came in, and was doing a tick check, there's was blood everywhere on the tile floor.
Poor guy the mosquitos were sucking blood on his lips, chin, nose, fore part of the legs, groin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back