THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Pugs are cute and have quite the personality. I’m sorry you lost yours.

No pets for us, anymore. I was not successful at house breaking either pug. The first one, Mugsy, was outside on a chain while I was at work. For whatever reason, he broke off the chain and ran out into the street and was run over.

Here is more about the second pug I was talking about. His name was Otis.

Sorry to hear such sad things WD.
Training is not the easiest thing to do.
Max was 18 trips a day kind of a dog.
Then 15, then when we finally got to 10 we were all giddy.
Now the Max well trained, all worth it.
When he's in real need he'll ring the sleigh bells on the door.
Then it's a 🏃‍♀️.
Still it's a 5x a day thing, 2 walks and three quick ones.

That is an interesting happening. As I was reading the theories, I was reminded of the many clips of kids who are eating spaghetti and sneeze. The spaghetti then shoots out of their nose.
Had Chinese noodles once. :laughing7:
In my defense never mix rye, beer, wine, Ouzo, peach schnapps after eating chicken chow main

Well we're trying to clear out some of our garden greens from the freezer. So tonight a quiche made with a mix of kale and swiss chard. I just chopped up a red onion that'll be sauteed and spread around the bottom.

Probably whip up a salad to have on the side...I've got some cherry tomatoes which I'll cut in half saute and put on top a bed of lettuce and maybe some cucumber slices. The garlic is an added touch for the capt'n cause he's got a soft spot for it....:laughing7: :laughing7::laughing7:

I posted a thread showing two of the four Ike Jackets that I bought at antiques stores in Western Pennsylvania. These are two nice ones. A friend of mine who collects Ike Jackets, says that these are the nicest Occupation Duty/Korean war used Ikes he's ever seen.

Well they dont have to worry about any mandates here.
ARC, Yep but they'll probably drink all your rum......

be afraid.gif

RC, Thanks for sharing I was fortunate to see him live back in the day quite the talent.

Was gonna say "I"... but in truth "we" had a great night the night i saw BB play... first off it was free...
And walking out after i found 500 bucks on the ground rolled up.

Needless to say we had a real good night eating and drinking that night.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back