THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning Dave hope you enjoyed yourself in Vegas what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.....say hi to your daughter to me and enjoy the ride to Ottawa.

Thanks Bill, the drive was a long one yesterday, 9hrs there and back. Thankfully, no sign of the trucker protest, although I did see a lot of signs on Hwy 416 and a ton of Canadian flags attached to vehicles showing their support. :thumbsup:

I now understand that local residents in Ottawa are filing a class action lawsuit against the trucker protest, due to all of the horn blowing and the disruption they're causing in the downtown area. :laughing7:

Thanks Bill, the drive was a long one yesterday, 9hrs there and back. Thankfully, no sign of the trucker protest, although I did see a lot of signs on Hwy 416 and a ton of Canadian flags attached to vehicles showing their support. :thumbsup:

I now understand that local residents in Ottawa are filing a class action lawsuit against the trucker protest, due to all of the horn blowing and the disruption they're causing in the downtown area. :laughing7:
Morning Dave
Honk! Honk! :laughing7:

Just imagine if folks really stopped and thought for themselves instead of being behind the sled.

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 7.10.30 AM.png

We had a pug. Actually, we’ve had 2. Anywho, when it was time to trim his nails, it took all 4 of us to get it done. The hubby and both kids holding him down and me struggling to hold the paw that I was working on. One time, mr WD felt sorry for him and started scratching his chest. Dang dog instantly turned into a dog just like the one in the gif.
My pug didn't like manicures either. It was a two person operation - one to pick her up and hold her with her feet out and the other to trim the nails. She passed away a few years ago and I still miss her terribly. I'm down to one dog now, a bulldog. But I want another pug.

My pug didn't like manicures either. It was a two person operation - one to pick her up and hold her with her feet out and the other to trim the nails. She passed away a few years ago and I still miss her terribly. I'm down to one dog now, a bulldog. But I want another pug.
Pugs are cute and have quite the personality. I’m sorry you lost yours.

No pets for us, anymore. I was not successful at house breaking either pug. The first one, Mugsy, was outside on a chain while I was at work. For whatever reason, he broke off the chain and ran out into the street and was run over.

Here is more about the second pug I was talking about. His name was Otis.

Endangered Hawaiian monk seals keep getting eels stuck up their noses and scientists want them to stop...​

pictures and story...

That is an interesting happening. As I was reading the theories, I was reminded of the many clips of kids who are eating spaghetti and sneeze. The spaghetti then shoots out of their nose.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back