THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

This is a short 24 second video showing the highlights from our dealer conference last week in Las Vegas... hope you can access it. :tongue3:

Dave, Good morning and hope your trip to Ottawa went off without a hitch!

Thanks it did Bill, thankfully we didn't have to go into the downtown core where the truckers were protesting. If our daughter had been at the University of Ottawa that would've been a real adventure. :laughing7: I'm heading back to work Eastern Ontario next week and will pick her up on Friday Feb. 18th, as she comes home for another week for mid-term exams. She'll take the VIA train back to Ottawa this time. :thumbsup:

First phase of kitchen re-mod complete,how ya like it :) Back-splash Before & after pix.
001.JPG
015.JPG
007.JPG
022.JPG

Thanks it did Bill, thankfully we didn't have to go into the downtown core where the truckers were protesting. If our daughter had been at the University of Ottawa that would've been a real adventure. :laughing7: I'm heading back to work Eastern Ontario next week and will pick her up on Friday Feb. 18th, as she comes home for another week for mid-term exams. She'll take the VIA train back to Ottawa this time. :thumbsup:
Well it was good that you were able to return your daughter to her learning for a few weeks.
The ongoing truckers convoy that isn't allowed to expand into the downtown core is ever expanding on the outskirts of the downtown.
Construction workers are now stepping up to join this coming weekend.
If the cops are doing strong arm arrests like on a 5' 80 yr old man for honking his mini van horn-everything is off the table. :BangHead:
What sickening display of force going after a senior like that!
HONK!

Well it was good that you were able to return your daughter to her learning for a few weeks.
The ongoing truckers convoy that isn't allowed to expand into the downtown core is ever expanding on the outskirts of the downtown.
Construction workers are now stepping up to join this coming weekend.
If the cops are doing strong arm arrests like on a 5' 80 yr old man for honking his mini van horn-everything is off the table. :BangHead:
What sickening display of force going after a senior like that!
HONK!
I think we're all just 'sick' of these lock-downs Jim... excuse the phun. :laughing9:

I think masks should be optional, but I do agree with the vaccine mandates to keep our borders and indoor spaces safe for everyone.

As far as arresting old men, I'm all for it... old men smell funny and they're always staring at me... omg, I'm an old man! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back