THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

We had a pug. Actually, we’ve had 2. Anywho, when it was time to trim his nails, it took all 4 of us to get it done. The hubby and both kids holding him down and me struggling to hold the paw that I was working on. One time, mr WD felt sorry for him and started scratching his chest. Dang dog instantly turned into a dog just like the one in the gif.

My doctor ( I have his home phone number) informs me that I most likely have.... Long-haul COVID is when symptoms continue well beyond the expected three to five week recovery period.

Hmmmm. So If you no longer have Covid, but feel the effects for weeks after..
Can anyone say "engineered" virus? :protest: :cussing: :angry5:

Well I might just have to try alternate medication.

View attachment 2008311
Sorry to hear that, OV. I totally agree with the man manipulated virus. It just keeps attacking. I hope you feel better soon.

So rarity, provenance and ownership dictate value in this NFT game. I've locked down 1733fleettreasure.com ill use it to form a website that is a database for my 1733 treasure....the entire collection will be housed here, and the story and finds from the 1733 fleet will be the basis of my NFT art collection. Every artifact and treasure coin is unique, rare, and has provenance/back story. I will also pursue metaverse domain names as well to further lock down ownership, and exclusivity. Everything is housed on the etherium block chain and transactions are carried out on coinbase....my last link up will be with the open sea NFT gallery where it can be viewed and traded. Im still researching, and this stuff is complex with all the web linking and security protocol. But I'm well on my way to busting into this new investing tech. Here is a glimpse of a 1733 treasure coin NFT !!
GoArt_1644177577248.jpg

A digital art piece of my 1733 treasure coin....I have my whole treasure collection to work with !! Ill be the first in to treasure NFTs....this could be huge, and I might try to lock up 1715fleettreasure.com we'll see where this all goes....ill be paid in etherium coin....which can be made into dollars on coinbase !!

So rarity, provenance and ownership dictate value in this NFT game. I've locked down 1733fleettreasure.com ill use it to form a website that is a database for my 1733 treasure....the entire collection will be housed here, and the story and finds from the 1733 fleet will be the basis of my NFT art collection. Every artifact and treasure coin is unique, rare, and has provenance/back story. I will also pursue metaverse domain names as well to further lock down ownership, and exclusivity. Everything is housed on the etherium block chain and transactions are carried out on coinbase....my last link up will be with the open sea NFT gallery where it can be viewed and traded. Im still researching, and this stuff is complex with all the web linking and security protocol. But I'm well on my way to busting into this new investing tech. Here is a glimpse of a 1733 treasure coin NFT !!View attachment 2008325
A digital art piece of my 1733 treasure coin....I have my whole treasure collection to work with !! Ill be the first in to treasure NFTs....this could be huge, and I might try to lock up 1715fleettreasure.com we'll see where this all goes....ill be paid in etherium coin....which can be made into dollars on coinbase !!
Best of luck to you Bart in your journey,may it be all you hope for.

We had a pug. Actually, we’ve had 2. Anywho, when it was time to trim his nails, it took all 4 of us to get it done. The hubby and both kids holding him down and me struggling to hold the paw that I was working on. One time, mr WD felt sorry for him and started scratching his chest. Dang dog instantly turned into a dog just like the one in the gif.
Ya the Max usually puts his best foot forward.
20190213_101206.jpg

The socks withe the little silicone knows on the bottom were a repurposed from the Mrs sock drawer.
Training Max on the slippery hardwood floors, and after he had surgery.
He was a trooper about it all.

20190318_135510.jpg

The socks withe the little silicone knows on the bottom were a repurposed from the Mrs sock drawer.
Training Max on the slippery hardwood floors, and after he had surgery.
He was a trooper about it all.

View attachment 2008329
Banner!!!!!!!!

So rarity, provenance and ownership dictate value in this NFT game. I've locked down 1733fleettreasure.com ill use it to form a website that is a database for my 1733 treasure....the entire collection will be housed here, and the story and finds from the 1733 fleet will be the basis of my NFT art collection. Every artifact and treasure coin is unique, rare, and has provenance/back story. I will also pursue metaverse domain names as well to further lock down ownership, and exclusivity. Everything is housed on the etherium block chain and transactions are carried out on coinbase....my last link up will be with the open sea NFT gallery where it can be viewed and traded. Im still researching, and this stuff is complex with all the web linking and security protocol. But I'm well on my way to busting into this new investing tech. Here is a glimpse of a 1733 treasure coin NFT !!View attachment 2008325
Best of luck to you, Bart. I have faith that you will figure it out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back