THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Those are the tails from horseshoe crabs roger.....they sometimes wash up by the thousands !!
Well isn't that something, learnt something today.
It's not everyday that you can go to the beach and get a piece of a tail off a crab.
(Unless you do that in reverse):laughing7:

One morning detecting on the beach I was watching two C-17s circling way out over the ocean,maybe 10-12 miles out. Then I could just make out with the naked eye 4 parachutes w/4 tiny bodies below them.A few seconds later a cluster of chutes appeared ,By this time I had the binoculars ready . That cluster was attached to (what looked like) one of those rubber boats w/a outboard. I took a ton of Pix. but none came out due to the sunrise in back of them:(:( ! I bet they were Seals on training.

027.JPG

Leave me alone ! That's it, I quit ! I'm not going detecting with you anymore dad

Roger, Your pooch looks bushed....lol.
Yeah she was but at 13 years old she did well .She loves the sand and beaches. But her attitude changed after she smelled the snake .Wonder if she knew ???

I'm slowing trying not to loose my cool with a PITA customer.
Sitting in a cold tractor waiting to load 2 arfing round bales.
If this person didn't have 22 horses that need feed, I would be eating a nice beef stock soup right now.
This is painful, and the PITA IS LATE.👺

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back