THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Lol not me! Or my birthday. Rooksters! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
The way you carry on, the man just figured it was yours. 🀣🀣🀣🀣
(Then when does a pirate need an excuse to πŸ₯³

1637104116961.gif

Birthday ? ? ? where's a Birthday ? ? ?

**ARC likes Birthdays***

Will there be Rum ? ? ?

Hmmm..............ROOKSters !

Your a young old man now !.... errr OR an old young man now !...errrrrrrr

This calls for a toast ! ! !

Give me some Rum so i can toast your birthday !

***ARC jumps around flailing his arms and bigins singing wildly***

"Birthday birthday its a birthday time for toasting rum.... and hopefully many more birthdays to come"

Many thanks to everyone πŸ˜‚. But back to business tomorrow.Old age is something you never outgrow. Don’t know why I thought of that. I guess it’s time for a rum toast

I have to ask you guys something. Are you getting the commercial about Scooter the Neutered cat? I won’t post it. I have to confess it is one of the funniest I have seen. My problem with it is that I feel it goes overboard for tv all hours of the day. Thank goodness I don’t have little kids. I can imagine all the questions.

I have to ask you guys something. Are you getting the commercial about Scooter the Neutered cat? I won’t post it. I have to confess it is one of the funniest I have seen. My problem with it is that I feel it goes overboard for tv all hours of the day. Thank goodness I don’t have little kids. I can imagine all the questions.
Can't say I've seen that. Though I don't watch much TV beyond the News. Lol sound um interesting

This is the one media outlet I have followers lol. Lame me that has trouble being social doesn't do so great with being interesting to people. I am now complete lol. Oh man I'm very awkward but not afraid to poke fun at myself lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back