THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I've kind of been assigned the unoffical dj duties....the pay ain't all that great except for the capt'n's rum....lol.
I just enjoy live music and going to concerts.and hope to go again someday
A special time for me was when my wife won front row center seats for Ringo Starr and we had conversations between some songs and he threw me his sweat towel

A special time for me was when my wife won front row center seats for Ringo Starr and we had conversations between some songs and he threw me his sweat towel
Good Good Good Work on your choice of songs.My last concerts were 3EBlind and Everclear where the Everclear guitarist left the stage and played next to us..Next show I need to bring some ear plugs because the bands play so so loud

Coming here and sharing good times is so so good for all of us

ARC Good Morning..Lets have a little fun and ask the Crew to try this.
There is eight coins heads tails etc.
In four moves by moving two coins that are next to each other only and don’t reverse them(heads tails to tails heads
End up with four tails and four heads with no spaces....
Good Luck
But.........you already did!
:dontknow:

I haven,t been on my A game lately,too much crap going on with the trial and all the daily gooniness from the Biden bunch.At my best I don,t do math well,right now I don,t do it at all.Gotta get my head cleared out somehow.
I figure if I could just clear out some stuff I no longer need. Like phone numbers from high school, bad memories, nightmares I had as a kid, addresses, useless trivia, etc.

My head would be so much clearer. Nowadays, every time I learn something new, it pushes some other important bit of knowledge out!
:dontknow:

And then i played this record... and it changed everything...

morgan-howell-unframed-led-zeppelin-led-zep-ii.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back